Reviews for A Beautiful Lie
Luvis Blynd chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Love it
Midnax chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Dude! You must have some weird fetish in hurting Ritsuka! TT_TT But I like it. No! I loved it! I also know there's a sequel! So I shall read that as well! Yes... It was awesome :3 Loved it. 3 Poor, poor Ritsuka. Poor Soubi :'(
Awe Struck chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! (clings Ritsuka lifeless body) HOW COULD YOU!

I actually got really excited in the last few paragraphs. No way this is going to end happily after all that torture.

Loved it lots.

Thank you for brightening up my dull day with your exciting fic.
deactivated.ameths chapter 7 . 12/19/2009
wow. right when he said he loved him. you should do a sequel where Soubi kills himself or goes looking for seimei or something...but not with a soubi/kio pairing...i love this story.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
loved it!

P.S.

Just when I read the last word on this fic Loveless ending song started playing on my computer, and the play list was set on random! If that's not weird I don't know what is...
Lovelessluver chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
oh. my. god. I saw the 'boom! he got hit by a truck' part and shouted "what?" then burst out laughing. stabbed, abused and kidnapped then hit by a truck. and all after professing his love to Soubi, who didn't even hear it. You are an evil evil woman but an amazing author. 3
ShadesofDeath chapter 7 . 4/29/2009
i read this thinking it would be a happy story, now i'm crying! gah! it was well written and plotted though...just teerribley sad.

Shades
foreverboundtopain chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
this story was so sad! i almost cried! please make more like this one.
LittleGirlInTheMirroredMoon chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
This fanfic was soo beautiful! Letting us in the minds of both Soubi and Ritsuka, it gave us the knowledge of exactly what their relationship was like, deep, yet very very innocent.
J chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
WOW! that was intence. it was a very sad ending. but was a great story. i loved how the little girl was being childish and at the same time remined me a little bit of Hannible Lecter.
nine miles to go chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
can i just applaud that cliffie? very unexpected and shocking, but in a graceful way...if you understand my awkward way of commenting. anywho. i'm so glad i don't have to wait like those suckers who were reading this when it was first posted did :D
Boron5 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I really liked the story. It wasn't boring at all. D The only problem I have with it is the ending. ; I like sad endings and everything but if you were going to kill Ritsuka off you should have planned a better death then that because I actually laughed a little when I read about the truck, besides that, awesome story! D
canuck chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
so, i LOVE your story. but as for the ending...i've decided to just cut it off right after ritsuka says "i love you" and right before bang because i want a happy ending. but your ending was good too (sad, tragic, but good).
AnimeFreak4261 chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
oh and something to add to the review i posted for chap 7 ur a great writer. i love stories like this. when ritsuka got a screw driver shoved into his shin i clutched my shin, when he got the nail driven into his arm i held my arm staring at the screen. when he got hit by that truck my heart stopped for a minute and i stared in horror at the screen before grinning like a maniac. great ending perfect in my eyes and the perfect story for someone like me! XD

Ani
AnimeFreak4261 chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A SEQUAL! something like soubi is all emo and depressed and then and then randomly he finds a way to bring ritsuka back! or it was like a vision or a dream or something. love ur story! one of my favs i love angst like this! XD yes i do have a fetish for my fav chars getting mortally wounded or die! and i love seeing their lovers all like "NO" and sobbing! its awesome! gives me a rush. anyways love ur story keep writing and think about the sequal!

Ani