Reviews for Flower and Thorn
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I just read No rest for the wicked and i must say this is truly as realistic as it would get. Job well done i must say. And don't you wish you could read the whole comic now? i know i do. LOL
IrisedLuna chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
It must be a bit difficult writing about a pairing you don't support. I...can't say that I support the pairing either, but I find it cool that you decided to tackle a challenge.

Rather down to earth, no crazy unimaginable scene going on, so kudos for that.

As a side note, November seems to just be acting out a friendly (or just slightly more than friendly, like emotional bonding) gesture, while Red seems to be thinking of something else. I'm not sure if that was what you were going for.
Boo Goes Squeak chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
For someone who doesn't support the pairing, you do a decent job. Something like this is good practice for any writer. I like that Red kissed November's hand. You didn't try something ridiculous, like having Red try to kiss November on the lips. Keep up the good work.
spritznar chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
pretty good, i liked it. i think you have a good grasp of the characters. you do have a point about the time period and church but i still like to think the pair has a chance, however miniscule