Reviews for Pretty in Pretend
Elphaba'sGirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Aww. Glin.
Rycitia chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
i love it.

maybe its because i have always been fond of the "is elphaba or glinda the wicked one?" debate, maybe because its very well and appropriately written. maybe just because i'm starving for good wicked fics. yours was probably the best i've encountered in this fandom. thanks for a wonderful read.

love,

rycitia
Sadistic Shadow chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
"Tragically beautiful"... and "beautifully tragic."

Honestly, I don't much like to think about musical!Glinda's fate, 'cause it saddens me, but this was dark and compelling.
MysticMeg chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Ooh, nice and dark, I like. Know what you mean about the end of the show as well, I found it quite hard to even look at Glinda. More like this would be much appreciated :)
ChocolatStar chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Ok - I'm sorry, I know this is an old-ish fanfic but I just felt compelled to review. I love this. Really. You capture Glinda's tragic character brilliantly. It's all so true. She's just doomed to this fake life. Surrounded by adoring people, but inside, so alone. Its heartwrenching, when you really think about it. And yet, she brought it all down on herself...really great job. If you ever get the urge to write anymore wicked fics go for it!
the female apophis chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This story is absolutely fantastic.

Truly amazing.

I love it hon.
rikubean chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
That's an...interesting perspective. Completely true, which is, I guess, what makes it slightly disturbing. Excellent job.

You got to see Wicked in London? I've been wanting to! You're so lucky. I saw it in Chicago. (unless you live close to London, in which case I feel very weird)
Mosrael Chaos chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Okay, pretty dang awesome.

"She was as wicked as Elphaba had ever been."?

Perfect.