Reviews for Valentine's Day
Sinder8889 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Well I was gonna post a review, just to tell you that Mon cherie means "My dear".. But I know that uhh a bunch of others already did that... So I decided to just post this. _"
RaspberrySakura chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
ooooh where's my gift, that's so sweet lol! tamaki & haruhi are THE couple from Ouran right? I mean, from the beginning... they are.
Ai Usagi chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Good story, but are you sure it was okay to rate it K? Anyways, I loved it. Haa! It was so funny what Haruhi-chan forgot! 3 That was really anti-climatic! I'm surprised no one hit Tama-chan and scold him for being un-gentleman-like. (sp.?)
HarmonyGrl chapter 2 . 1/19/2009
Totally love how he was watching a gay anime for pointers XD I love Gravitation though! Great story BTW!
animelvr23 chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
ok i loved your fan fic and p.s "mon cherie" means "my darling"
Pugs in Paris chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
xD Loved it!
Lady Quotes chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
FYI "Mon cherie," is french, it's a term of endearment, it's generally translated to mean "my love" but that's a loose translation. And this is a very cute story. *goes off to see what else you've written*
AnimeSakuraFan chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
this is good if ur gonna upadte on it plks do it soon.
kamitori chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
um, just to make sure that you don't get French wrong in the future (no offense, really), mon cherie means my dear for both males and females. it's like that because 'ma cherie' doesn't really flow in French, now does it? you try saying both. anyways, great story! bravo! tres bien!
dont ask it'll just confuse u chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
im pretty sure it means my love. i read that in someone elses fanfic and they had a translation at the bottm xD n.n T_T O.o-_- i think thats all the faces i can do
Dark Fox 14 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
-grin- she could always kiss him on HER own X3
Mime Harlequin chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
Youre a magician!
angelus2040 chapter 2 . 10/18/2006
Mon cherie means my dear for a male, for a female it's ma cherie
Anrita chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
that was funny, There should be more, how dare the hosuto krubu interupt!
elf-princess4 chapter 2 . 10/10/2006