Reviews for Welcome Home, Teme
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 1 . 1/11
O ma globe! Tat was so effin beautiful buat sad...thank u...unr such an awesome writer huhuhu narutooooo T.T kusoo
breaking6883 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This bus just so heart wrenching... Because I could totally see it happening (even though it won't), and I'm just trying I imagine Sasuke's reaction. It's probably terrifying and I'm sure he'd be heartbroken... :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I loved the story but the final did not convince me nothing, you should edit the final putting when sasuke goes and finds him, Because like this feels like incomplete.. QnQ
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I don't even want a happy ending, I just want a sequel...

Sorry, you must get tired of these requests.
roger.j.yu chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I love it so much. Please make a sequel!
Viv chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Even though this is pretty old, I would love to see a sequel of Sasuke and Team Seven or Rookie Nine discovering Orochimaru's lair and how they react when they find Naruto's head in a jar. Orochimaru would describe how he died and Sasuke would break down knowing it was largely his fault and sadistically kill Orochimaru in a fit of rage. I love Sasuke, but I love him best when he's angsting or suffering. It would be amazing if you wrote this sequel!
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
ahhhh
CanvasColors chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That was amazing! It was so sad and I came so close to crying. My heart clenched reading the last bit of the fic. It was spectacular! I've got to say that this is one of my favorite fics of all time! *sniff* Naruto.. D;
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Ahhh im crying! The ending was beautiful Dx great job
c0c0ly chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
No sequel?
Stellar-TheFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
OMG! this one is sooo sad...i love it!
Mei.EndofStory chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
You have no idea how long ive been looking for this story. I read it two years ago before I had an account so I didnt have it saved. And for almost two years Ive been looking for it because of how much I loved it. And I have finally found it again. OMG. And it was still just as great as the first time. Ja'ne!

-Mei
Super Special Awesome Sensei chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Exactly what MyHeroRaven said.

This fic was very sad. You put me to tears at the end.

You did Naruto perfectly and the kiss at the end. very good.

I knew I shouldn't have read it as soon as I saw the Death Fic! But I couldn't help myself!

This was awesome but very saddening.

Thankyou!

-Sensei
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
You truly captured Naruto spectacularly in this story. Even if Hokage was his goal... Sasuke was his dream. His true reason for his exsistance. This was phenominal. I didn't think someone on FanFiction could write something so amazing and gut-wrenching. I actually think I feel the agony that Naruto feels.

I kind of wish you wrote another story to see the reaction of Naruto's friends.

But it's ok.

I loved this... keep it up.

-Hero-
Nirama chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Sad. Naruto cares to much for Sasuke, he gave up everything for him. I hope Sasuke won't take it for granted.