Reviews for Cursed or Unlucky
dragon5321 chapter 16 . 12/15/2017
great story would like to see a sequel
knght 753 chapter 16 . 3/7/2009
aswome but you should make series of it
Nature9000 chapter 16 . 12/10/2007
Finished reading...must say, overall it's a decent story, not bad, though I didn't like the racism part in there or the gay part...Carl and Nick seemed kind of unimportant to the storyline. It was a very good story I would say
Nature9000 chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
Okay, not bad...though I think the racial part could have been better off without being in the story...but I like Carolyn's reaction to Sheen rather than her actually LIKING the 30 year old murderer
Nature9000 chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
It's a good story, and I like the origionality (Sheen is evil) But the relationship between Sheen and Carolyn just seems to unrealistic. A serial killer would never tell a teenage girl (the proper age of their victims) about their life as a serial killer. and if he did, realistically ANY girl would freak out unless it was mentioned that Sheen was joking, and tell somebody this.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 16 . 9/14/2007
Very interesting ending. I particularly liked Sheen and Libian's scene.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 15 . 4/27/2007
Very good chapter! Excellent description, as always.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 14 . 4/14/2007
Very good chapter! Again, thanks for telling.

I'm having problems as well; the site doesn't allow me posting a new chapter of my newest fic. Hope it gets solved soon.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 13 . 4/13/2007
Thanks for telling about this! Excellent job with everyone; I particularly liked Libs chat with Forrester.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 12 . 1/25/2007
Very good interaction between Libian and Sheen; she seems to have Cindy's attitude added to Jimmy's brains, so she can match and beat Sheen with ease, at least in a verbal way.

Sheen traded sugar for drugs... not good.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
Very good chapter. The Carl-Nick scene was pretty well done.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
Thanks for telling me about this chapter. The funeral and the scenes at the car were greatly done; Sheen as a serious authority figure is a rarity but, then again, these aren't normal circumstances.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 1/13/2007
Thanks for telling!

Jimmy and Libs' scene was quite intense. A good way to start the chapter before softening it a little bit with Nick and Carl, who were cool as well.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
Good chapter; thanks for telling me. I particularly liked Carl and Nick's scene, and Jimmy with Libs.

Guest chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
wow...sheens a lil crazy there