Reviews for An Heir
Inuhime1 chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
I have to congratulate you. This was a very good story. I loved the way you resolved the curse. It's very unique and imaginative. I enjoyed it very much. _
LittleMonsterLover chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
yes yes this needs a sequel and make it with longer chapters XD I'd love u for it
EndlessLove14 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh well that was harsh and Miroku practically saved him too, thats what happens when you try to help
FlashtheFireFox chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
A very sweet a very good fanfic, I'm glad I read this it was really good :)
mou chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
wicked.
mou chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
cool.
mou chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
wicked.
Wish He Was Mine chapter 9 . 10/12/2008
Wahaha! Awesome sauce! Now! *prod* Go read mine! XD Really good though. OCness always seems a problem... but, as I've always said, seeing as they are CHARACTERS in an anime, anything that is not that anime, or manga, is out of character. Good job on it!

-Name? I have no name! I am... KITTY! Mwahaha! *runs away*
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
aw this was too cute w
Jhoy chapter 9 . 5/12/2008
YAH!

I was so prepared to cry for a sad ending when I started to read this last chapter.

Great story. Loved the ending.

I almost gave little comments after each chapter, but I thought that no one needed to see my name that often.

I sat here for about 2 hours as the sun rose to read this story. It's good. It's complete, I love the fact you skipped over Sesshoumaru time carrying the child.

I do have on small puzzlement. I'm not sure where I saw this, but there was something said that made it sound like there was more than one child. I should find it if I'm going to talk about it. Clearly that isn't true, but now that he's "alive" again I have two questions. One, how long can he "live"? And two can they have any more children?

I'm in no way asking you to come back to write a new piece, I wouldn't dream of it. But I wouldn't dream of stopping you if you did.

RECAP.

Amazed when Miroku left Sesshoumaru home. How could he I thought. After the biting and flowers and such.

Didn't really expect Ihou to change like Inuyasha. For a second I did think that you were going to have Miroku introduce him as uncle after they saved them.

When they found out that he wanted to be with Sesshoumaru to have the child, the only person I wasn't really upset with for their reaction was Inuyasha. He would feel that way no mater who hooked with his brother because it was his brother. But Kagome. Slime? She's from this day and age and from Japan where they have new-half's. She shouldn't have hurt him that much. But other than that flaw, she is one of the best versions of that girl that I have read and liked. In most stories I've read, she's not liked and even in the way. Here, she's a good person. Mostly.

Loved the bit with the hands when he was talking to Ihou. Very insightful and cute. Cute because of the kid, insightful because he shows how much he loved them.

Ok... I've rambled on enough now.

Hey, are you still writing at all? I haven't checked the date of any of your other stuff so I don't know.
DyingMethusalah -Takuaritakiku chapter 9 . 3/17/2008
.god.

That was beautiful. I cried. Not kidding.

.Ever.

((I like periods btw. :3))
TamaRose chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
Yeah,I absolutely loved a great writter.
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
awe i loved this story. yay happy ending!
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
that was a very beautiful story!

ASOTA