Reviews for Redemption
Ohsochich chapter 14 . 7/21
Every time I read this I find myself praying that she was wearing a pad and not a tampon cuz if he really went through with it *clears throat awkwardly* I just pray she went for the pad
Angelos-Ouranos chapter 2 . 4/10
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
I love Dan too, after all he is a villain that can become good because a part of him was good... XD But evil or good, he is HOT as ICE! Literally and metaphorically XD I love this story.
lost girl chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
first that was a beutiful song second ... U fUCKING got my hopes up hopeing that sam was pregnent with Dan's baby,i thought sam could have a part of him sinc she couldent have him.
lost girl chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
I am so scared,what will Danny to Victor when sam tells him the so ecxarted to find out.£)
lost girl chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
I so Wait to kill u right now, way did u have to make danny find when dan fanily whated to tell sam the truth way way!:..((
lost girl chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
OMG!DanxSam thing was so h.O.T, my mouth was watering,pleaz kipe them comeing
lost girl chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
I can't wait when sam and danny finds out that her "lover" is dan,what will she do,what will danny am so exieted to find out:
AnthonyC22 chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
Great ending to the story! Love that Sam got together with Danny, her one true love, or is he...
AnthonyC22 chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
Hmm. So the song they have to do is a Country one.. Could it be a country love song?
AnthonyC22 chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
So Dan somehow had redemption and he faded away into nothing... What does that say about Danny I wonder. Nice story!
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
So Dan can't go ghost or is it go human? I'm kind of confused here...
AnthonyC22 chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
So Danny's heart is breaking eh... Will he turn into Dan and will Dan turn into Danny? Kind of is a valid question when you look at it, considering they're one and the same.
Agent Duck O'Rico chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
God bless the fact that Danny is dumb as shit when it comes to understanding hints.
xxTurtlezRockxx chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
I know that Dan was Danny and all... But that didn't stop me from rooting for Dan and crying like a baby when he just passed on. I just cried more than Sam did. I wanted Dan to win so badly somehow. But slipping right through her fingers broke me so badly. I started those unflattering snot-filled sobs that girls pretend not to ever have.
You have a true talent. You made me want to the enemy to win, and be devastated when he didn't. You manipulated my emotions like an instrument. And I loved it. Please don't deprive the world of such obvious skill, keep writing.
Lastly, that was my real FF username, I'm just too busy crying to log in.
Love, Dan's Mistress