Reviews for Redemption
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 9/10
I love Dan too, after all he is a villain that can become good because a part of him was good... XD But evil or good, he is HOT as ICE! Literally and metaphorically XD I love this story.
lost girl chapter 14 . 8/17
first that was a beutiful song second ... U fUCKING got my hopes up hopeing that sam was pregnent with Dan's baby,i thought sam could have a part of him sinc she couldent have him.
lost girl chapter 13 . 8/17
I am so scared,what will Danny to Victor when sam tells him the so ecxarted to find out.£)
lost girl chapter 7 . 8/16
I so Wait to kill u right now, way did u have to make danny find when dan fanily whated to tell sam the truth way way!:..((
lost girl chapter 6 . 8/16
OMG!DanxSam thing was so h.O.T, my mouth was watering,pleaz kipe them comeing
lost girl chapter 4 . 8/16
I can't wait when sam and danny finds out that her "lover" is dan,what will she do,what will danny am so exieted to find out:
AnthonyC22 chapter 15 . 6/6
Great ending to the story! Love that Sam got together with Danny, her one true love, or is he...
AnthonyC22 chapter 13 . 6/5
Hmm. So the song they have to do is a Country one.. Could it be a country love song?
AnthonyC22 chapter 12 . 6/5
So Dan somehow had redemption and he faded away into nothing... What does that say about Danny I wonder. Nice story!
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 6/5
So Dan can't go ghost or is it go human? I'm kind of confused here...
AnthonyC22 chapter 10 . 6/5
So Danny's heart is breaking eh... Will he turn into Dan and will Dan turn into Danny? Kind of is a valid question when you look at it, considering they're one and the same.
Spainbow Dash chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
God bless the fact that Danny is dumb as shit when it comes to understanding hints.
xxTurtlezRockxx chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
I know that Dan was Danny and all... But that didn't stop me from rooting for Dan and crying like a baby when he just passed on. I just cried more than Sam did. I wanted Dan to win so badly somehow. But slipping right through her fingers broke me so badly. I started those unflattering snot-filled sobs that girls pretend not to ever have.
You have a true talent. You made me want to the enemy to win, and be devastated when he didn't. You manipulated my emotions like an instrument. And I loved it. Please don't deprive the world of such obvious skill, keep writing.
Lastly, that was my real FF username, I'm just too busy crying to log in.
Love, Dan's Mistress
RevenantBlue chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
I thought this was extremely good, I loved what you did with Dan. :)
Crystal chapter 6 . 8/8/2013
Hey. Great story. Just a few things: you know they're called jocks right? I see the logic in calling them jogs, but the common term would be jocks. Also, you drop words a lot. I know this story is complete, but for future reference, it is imperative that you look back over a story at least once before posting. And finally, some of the characters' actions in this story just don't make sense to me. Like, why would that victor guy want to walk Sam home, in plain sight, when there's a rumor going around that he got her pregnant? Most teenage boys would want to do whatever they could to make sure no one believed that they were going to be a daddy. Victor could lose his fan base. And Sam suddenly likes victor more than her bed bro? She was all over him just a chapter ago!

Still, I'm excited to keep reading. This fanfic is subtly sexy and likewise appealing. It's a very good plot, twist, and spin on the danny phantom storyline.