Reviews for Redemption
I loved every bit of this story! It was bloody brilliant! Loved the plot and the intense emotions.
Ohsochich chapter 14 . 7/21/2016
Every time I read this I find myself praying that she was wearing a pad and not a tampon cuz if he really went through with it *clears throat awkwardly* I just pray she went for the pad
Angelos-Ouranos chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
I love Dan too, after all he is a villain that can become good because a part of him was good... XD But evil or good, he is HOT as ICE! Literally and metaphorically XD I love this story.
lost girl chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
first that was a beutiful song second ... U fUCKING got my hopes up hopeing that sam was pregnent with Dan's baby,i thought sam could have a part of him sinc she couldent have him.
lost girl chapter 13 . 8/17/2015
I am so scared,what will Danny to Victor when sam tells him the so ecxarted to find out.£)
lost girl chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
I so Wait to kill u right now, way did u have to make danny find when dan fanily whated to tell sam the truth way way!:..((
lost girl chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
OMG!DanxSam thing was so h.O.T, my mouth was watering,pleaz kipe them comeing
lost girl chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
I can't wait when sam and danny finds out that her "lover" is dan,what will she do,what will danny am so exieted to find out:
AnthonyC22 chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
Great ending to the story! Love that Sam got together with Danny, her one true love, or is he...
AnthonyC22 chapter 13 . 6/5/2015
Hmm. So the song they have to do is a Country one.. Could it be a country love song?
AnthonyC22 chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
So Dan somehow had redemption and he faded away into nothing... What does that say about Danny I wonder. Nice story!
AnthonyC22 chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
So Dan can't go ghost or is it go human? I'm kind of confused here...
AnthonyC22 chapter 10 . 6/5/2015
So Danny's heart is breaking eh... Will he turn into Dan and will Dan turn into Danny? Kind of is a valid question when you look at it, considering they're one and the same.
Agent Duck O'Rico chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
God bless the fact that Danny is dumb as shit when it comes to understanding hints.