Reviews for Anomaly
cpu8 chapter 1 . 4/18
I really like this, it's a shame it never got completed. It is what inspired me to write faanfiction in the first place.
ShootingStarsChaos chapter 49 . 4/7
hello.
I discovered this fic 3 days ago.
I instantly fell in love with it only to find out that its still not finished. I'm not sure if you will ever find this review...
I read your bio and I have to say, 6 years later people are begging you for more, I hate it when the best authors who enjoy writing die.
its sad.
I rarely take the time to log in and review but i am hoping that there is a small small chance you will reply.
you did promise to continue and you did say that this story was a part of you...
I can see if you don't have time, every story i have written was from a long time ago (I admit, they suck.)
but I am going to wait as long as it takes for this story to continue.
besides the cliffhanger is killing me...
Memory25 chapter 49 . 11/27/2014
Wow. This is a pretty badass story. :D I definitely love Eve here and even though she's been flailing around practically the entire story, I still like her. Sure, it'd be great if she could get better firepower so she'd stop being so damned dependent on everyone else (and I'm sure she's also getting frustrated at that), but I think it also helps put into perspective. I mean, this isn't the story about a born Legendary pokemon like Mewtwo after all. I think in Eve will find her own way with time. :)
Guest chapter 43 . 8/5/2014
YES BOY YES! GET IN MA WAY I DARE YA! IMA HITCHHIKEN THROUGHOUT THE GALIXY WITH A FISH IN MA EAR AND A TOWL UNDER THE ARM AND A SPACE BOOK IN HAND THAT'S "mostly harmless"!

Hyotic the insane
Guest chapter 39 . 8/5/2014
...wow. Just wow. Ahem! We'll then... Talk about the Gettysburg address huh? Mew is trying to guilt mew squared hmm? Will it work I wonder? Find out next time in ANOMALY! Sorry, had to do that.

Hyotic, the insane.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/19/2014
Whoa. Whoaaaaa. Who
DNADeoxys chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
so this is were Eve came from, i wondered who creed her when i read The tales of flame, well I'm glad i can read her story
Eljay101 chapter 49 . 1/10/2014
I really wish you would resurface again. I really enjoyed anomaly...sigh.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
please continue
darrelodin chapter 49 . 9/25/2013
My only regret about reading this story is that it isn't done. And I guess it never will...

Your characters really bounce out of the story. Seriously, everyone seems to have their own hopes, their own strengths and weaknesses, and it all feels real. I just wish I could have read how their story ended. Maybe one day?
PkmnMaster Rolf chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
You pulled it off
Dinoception chapter 28 . 8/3/2013
you should make a story from mewtwo's perspective that starts when he first meets evetwo
mysteriousmystery chapter 49 . 11/24/2012
this whole story is amazing. i love it so much i dont know what to say.
sunny-umbrella chapter 49 . 11/22/2012
Eh... Its alright with me if you have to take a couple breaks now and then. That's just life. I do appreciate the amount of time and effort you've put in 'Anomaly', though. I've hugely enjoyed the past week reading your work (even though I've had to endure some pretty rough mornings the next day at school! ). Congrats on your wedding and your cat, and I sincerely hope that you'll find time to update this wonderful fanfic. :)
Nalaiscool chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
You pulled it off very nicely! .