Reviews for Anomaly
jsun25 chapter 7 . 5/15
You pulled it off
AZalmega chapter 49 . 3/25
72 and yet you aren't here...I do wonder when you will finish this project.
crystalemberketchum2 chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
you pulled it off
Guest chapter 49 . 7/7/2015
This is my first review on a story. I've been reading fan fiction for a while, in several randoms, and I can honestly say that this is the best fan fiction that I have ever read.
I love everything about this story. Your writing style is creative, funny, and engaging, and I could really connect with all of your characters. The situations you created were believable and the premise for the story made sense. All of your characters are well developed and thought out, and it really shows throughout the story. Seriously- everything in this story is great.
So, I'm asking for an update. I'm asking that you hold out on the promise you made in this chapter and don't let this story end unfinished. I know life is busy, and things can get in the way of writing, but please, try and continue this amazing story that you've started. I, for one, will love whatever you write (no matter how bad you may think it is).
Keep writing. You might not know it, but you inspire me to write, too.
I'm not giving up on Eve just yet! : )
cpu8 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I really like this, it's a shame it never got completed. It is what inspired me to write faanfiction in the first place.
ShootingStarsChaos chapter 49 . 4/7/2015
hello.
I discovered this fic 3 days ago.
I instantly fell in love with it only to find out that its still not finished. I'm not sure if you will ever find this review...
I read your bio and I have to say, 6 years later people are begging you for more, I hate it when the best authors who enjoy writing die.
its sad.
I rarely take the time to log in and review but i am hoping that there is a small small chance you will reply.
you did promise to continue and you did say that this story was a part of you...
I can see if you don't have time, every story i have written was from a long time ago (I admit, they suck.)
but I am going to wait as long as it takes for this story to continue.
besides the cliffhanger is killing me...
Memory25 chapter 49 . 11/27/2014
Wow. This is a pretty badass story. :D I definitely love Eve here and even though she's been flailing around practically the entire story, I still like her. Sure, it'd be great if she could get better firepower so she'd stop being so damned dependent on everyone else (and I'm sure she's also getting frustrated at that), but I think it also helps put into perspective. I mean, this isn't the story about a born Legendary pokemon like Mewtwo after all. I think in Eve will find her own way with time. :)
Guest chapter 43 . 8/5/2014
YES BOY YES! GET IN MA WAY I DARE YA! IMA HITCHHIKEN THROUGHOUT THE GALIXY WITH A FISH IN MA EAR AND A TOWL UNDER THE ARM AND A SPACE BOOK IN HAND THAT'S "mostly harmless"!

Hyotic the insane
Guest chapter 39 . 8/5/2014
...wow. Just wow. Ahem! We'll then... Talk about the Gettysburg address huh? Mew is trying to guilt mew squared hmm? Will it work I wonder? Find out next time in ANOMALY! Sorry, had to do that.

Hyotic, the insane.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/19/2014
Whoa. Whoaaaaa. Who
DNADeoxys chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
so this is were Eve came from, i wondered who creed her when i read The tales of flame, well I'm glad i can read her story
Eljay101 chapter 49 . 1/10/2014
I really wish you would resurface again. I really enjoyed anomaly...sigh.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
please continue
darrelodin chapter 49 . 9/25/2013
My only regret about reading this story is that it isn't done. And I guess it never will...

Your characters really bounce out of the story. Seriously, everyone seems to have their own hopes, their own strengths and weaknesses, and it all feels real. I just wish I could have read how their story ended. Maybe one day?
PkmnMaster Rolf chapter 7 . 8/12/2013