Reviews for Helping Hands
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
pretty cute story it was fantastic.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
this was a cute story.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
this story was great good job.
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
D'aww poor Sammy *hugging him*
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
this was a great story really liked.
Vampire Queen chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
lol, poor Dean getting lost
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Another awesome story of yours that I have just found! Loved it - great dose of injured Sam, so funny having them lost and being rescued by a boy scout and loved their conversations throughout. Hope that was a real episode of Mythbusters, if it is it's one I've not yet seen!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Another awesome fic!
amyblair chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Extreme Boy Scouts. Good one.

I also liked how the crow laughed at them.

Loved their talk about the pretend wife Dean had.

I was curious about the MythBusters, glad you answered the question.

Cool ass story.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Hehe... evil little twist. Really, to expose their mishap like that, that's gotta hurt their egos.

I had a lot of fun reading, but I must say that I actually can't imagine them going into some woods to hunt without taking their first aid supplies and water with them. I mean... it was a good story, but that thought kept on nagging at me throught it.
Rat chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Great story, it was a lot of fun to read. I like Dean's random babbling, and now i'm really going to have to see if that was a real episode of mythbusters, cause ya, that is cool.
elderwitty chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I don't often review because it cuts into my obsessive fic reading time, and I know that's wrong. I'll try to do better.

You can't imagine the glee I feel when I see your name as author. I know it's going to be a great fic with a plot and the boys' voices and best of all, random sh!t you know is just *so* Dean.

The oft mentioned and incredibly funny McGriddle discussion.

Sesame Street cat knowledge.

“We really need to switch services. Which one has the ten thousand people that follow you around?”

“I don’t know.”

And the whole Mythbusters thing? PERFECT! 'Cause he's right, even when the stuff goes wrong (especially, actually), it's AWESOME.

And while Kender may, indeed, 'rock' _Kender Rock My World's_ world, you, my dear, rock mine. (I just love that screen name and felt the need to work it in, in a sentence bursting with commas, 'cause that's how just happy this story made me)

If only I could add you to my Fav Authors list 10 or 12 times.

And I'll stop now before I gush...oh, wait. Too late.

All earned, though.
fanficmistress18 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
great fic.

Jenna
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That was hilarious, they were saved by cub scouts...can't be good for Dean's ego. Loved the idea of extreme boy scouts, wonder what the badges would look like?

Great job, keep writing!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Okay, so I'm totally tripping off of all this hurt/comfort. Like, I'm about to overdose. But I'm happy.

Great job!