Reviews for Helping Hands
fanficmistress18 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
great fic.

Jenna
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
That was hilarious, they were saved by cub scouts...can't be good for Dean's ego. Loved the idea of extreme boy scouts, wonder what the badges would look like?

Great job, keep writing!
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Okay, so I'm totally tripping off of all this hurt/comfort. Like, I'm about to overdose. But I'm happy.

Great job!
twasadark chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Cute story! I like how you portray Sam's injury, slowly progressing. I also like how the story was short and sweet, not long, drawn out and unnecessarily angsty.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I want to be an extreme Boy (er, Girl) Scout. Lovely story. That was very funny.
Freefall chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
You write such great stories
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I really do like the humour you put into your fics.

And Dean watching mythbusters is perfect.
mustangsgoroar chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
How did I miss this story? Hm...oh well,

THIS WAS AMAZING! You really captured the brothers' characters so well! I'm jealous of your writing talent!

I went through and read the reviews before I wrote mine, and Carikube's review says it all! You have this amazing ability to convey a message without saying anything. And you set the mood so well with the mention of 'tree after tree after tree' and the crow above them. Very well done. And all through the story you put these little smart comments, the "mcgriddles" and the pets comments ah they were great!

You really made me laugh with the boy scout. The whole "battle" of smart comebacks was great! The kid truly was a mini Dean with that whole "no I'm a girl scout" comment! Priceless! And I love the part where Dean said "well your the one who's pissind in poison ivy". That was SO Dean! I can actually see him saying something like that!

Alas, I could go on forever about this story. This was truly an amazing piece and I loved reading it! I will probably read it over and over again! It was so good! Words cannot describe how awesome this was! Kudos to you!

~Mustangs!~
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Very cute. I loved every minute. Especially the dialogue. It was so them. Thanks for writing.
Alachai chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
This is adorable! With the banter between the brothers and the scout with poison ivy...
Tyranusfan chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Great story! Very entertaining!

The part about the poison ivy was funny, too!

I, for one, think they would have been good boy scouts. Maybe if John had come up with merit badges for that stuff, Sam would have enjoyed it more. :)
091172 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I loved it! What with all of the angsty fics that've been floating around since the new episodes have aired, this has really made my day!

Fave parts:

“Can my wife make McGriddles?”

Sam rolled his eyes. “Yes. That’s specifically why you married her, in fact.”

“The ones on Sesame Street?”

Sam stared at him.

Dean shrugged and raised an eyebrow. “I mean, I don’t know. Sure.”

LOL
Silver Kitten chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Oh my, God. This was absolutely hilarious, and a little bit scary (poor Sam, wasn't sure what would happen to him!), but filled with SO much brotherly love. I loved this so much, and after being submersed in very dark stories lately after the season premier (which I still love and enjoy, but I needed a light break), this was just what I needed. I'm only sorry I didn't get to it sooner.

So many of my favorite lines were quoted already...but this one section really had me going:

“What about pets? I don’t like cats and I don’t want some slobbery fur-ball of a dog.”

They continued on their way, shuffling through the leaves exactly how they’d been taught NOT to do. “Fine, you can have one of those short haired dogs, one of those grey ones with short tails you see on TV all the time.”

“The ones on Sesame Street?”

Sam stared at him.

Dean shrugged and raised an eyebrow. “I mean, I don’t know. Sure.”Behind them, a branch snapped. Dean spun, one hand snatching the gun from the waistband of his jeans as he shoved Sam behind him with the other.
buffgirl73 chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Loved it as usual, you got the humour and the drama down to a T!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Well I have to tell you, I found myself laughing at the boys - great dialogue! I could really picture this scenerio on SN - lost somewhere and throwing barbs at one another. So Sam and Dean. And a little angst thrown in - all the better. The boy scout stuff was hilarious.

I'm off to check out your other works. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »