Reviews for Helping Hands
troubletwinintx chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Amazing story - it just like Dean and Sam to get lost in the woods after a battle but thank goodness Dean is always looking after his little brother.

Thanks for writing it for us.
Water-star chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
“There’s only one problem.”

“What?”

“We’ve been going east for the past hour. We should have found the car by now.”

A crow laughed at them from its perch overhead.

I loved that part! Anyway once again you did a great job at capturing the boys' peronalities and made it funny at the same time! Great job, Water-Star.
bally2cute chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
It was excellent to read another story from you! This one was really funny. Ah Dean, what are you going to do with him? Sam whumpage on top of that! It's like Christmas in September. Great one shot!
merryw chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
That was adorable!
EFW chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Really well written. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for proofreading!
fairyntoad14 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This was too cute for words! Really great Post!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I loved the banter between Dean and Sam, from the conversation about the sun visor, to Mcgriddles, phone service and than Mythbusters.

The different scenes you set, the crow laughing, the spider web, Sam wanting water and the last bit where Dean see's the blood caked on his fingers, Sam's blood, all great visuals.

Finally, you did an excellent job of keeping the brothers in character.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
carocali chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Always up for a quick one shot from you! Great stuff! Just the simple act of getting lost makes for a great story. And being saved by boy/cub scouts? Awesome! I was touched they offered them the candy dinosaurs!

Wonderful work!

:D

Caroline
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
that was great and funny. well done buddy!
E. Clay chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Hey Emily! Good job on this story. I love how protective of Sam Dean is in this, some of my favorite moments

"We just keep walking. This is the right direction, I remember now."

"Sam had a sneaking suspicion the words were only meant to reassure him, that there was no truth behind them. It was what Dean did best, after all."

::I love Dean staying the eternal optimist for Sam:

"Behind them, a branch snapped. Dean spun, one hand snatching the gun from the waistband of his jeans as he shoved Sam behind him with the other."

::I can so picture Dean doing this, love how he protects Sam here.::

I also liked when Dean was cleaning Sam's arm and how Sam starts to cry. It just made him seem so little and innocent. My favorite Sam is in his role of sad,angsty, needing protection and love, kid brother, like how he's portrayed in "Home," and at the end of "Shadow," and then every single time Dean rescues him, and you portrayed Sam wonderfully in this way here.

Anyway as usual when it comes to writing Dean and Sam Winchester; Brother's extraordinare you kick ass! Thanks for the good read.
Rachelly chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Hey,

This was awesome! I loved the brother banter...just regular bros yappin in the woods...very funny. Dean's humor was right on and you had Sam down too. I liked the Dean looking after Sam stuff too! Very cool!

Great job!

thanks!

RAchelly
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
that was so cute ... i loved it

Tara :-)
Balanced chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I'm really glad you wrote something. I actually laughed out loud at a couple of lines:

“We really need to switch services. Which one has the ten thousand people that follow you around?”

He waited until Dean moved away before asking, “So just what kind of poison is in fresh water fish?”

Heh. Anyway, keep up the great writing.
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Cool fic! I just got this image of adult Sam and Dean in Boy Scout uniforms..really disturbing..funny, but disturbing..
calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I loved it! (But was there any doubt? You have not written anything bad ever)
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »