Reviews for Helping Hands
Balanced chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I'm really glad you wrote something. I actually laughed out loud at a couple of lines:

He waited until Dean moved away before asking, “So just what kind of poison is in fresh water fish?”

Heh. Anyway, keep up the great writing.
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Cool fic! I just got this image of adult Sam and Dean in Boy Scout uniforms..really disturbing..funny, but disturbing..
calcium77 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I loved it! (But was there any doubt? You have not written anything bad ever)
angel679 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
OMG love that they had to have the boy scouts show them the way out. I must have missed that episode of mythbusters but I caught the one where they were shooting the chickens out of the gun at the plane that was pretty cool. Really thought this story was pretty cool.
snfan228 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Aw that was awesome, yet again. I always get excited when I see a story from you lol. This was excellently written. I loved the conversations the boys had, it was so true to their characters (funny too). Plus I absolutely love a hurt Sammy hehe. Anyways, awesome job, keep up the great work! :-D
NC Girl chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Oh, I loved it! Such great light-hearted, funny, and caring moments with a litle bit of angst thrown in for good measure. Thank you for posting this! It was a fantastic way for me to end an otherwise hum-drum day.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
My favorite parts!

“Can’t you like, have a vision of us finding the car?” - Priceless.

...

“We really need to switch services. Which one has the ten thousand people that follow you around?” - Haha, cute!

...

I think the mythbusters bit was cool. my boyfriend watches that sometimes. i like how you make everything very up to date.

...

“He was attacked by a bear!” Justin exclaimed. “They’re Boy Scouts too. They’re gonna show us how to take the poison out of our fish.”

“Really.”

Dean coughed awkwardly. “So which way is the parking lot?” - Hahaha! Kids are hilarious..

...

Haha, that ending was awesome! Thanks so much for writing out this "really small bunny!" Very cute and fun story. Keep up the good work!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Okay, let me just say that Mythbusters is my all-time favorite show (yes, even more than Supernatural). Mythbusters just never gets old no matter how many times I see a particular episode.

If I had someone saying “Well we’re Boy Scouts. So we uh, better come and make sure you kids are cooking it right. Don’t want you to poison yourselves or nothing.” and looking probably the way Dean was looking, I'd be running away screaming as fast as I could.

This was incredibly funny - especially Sam getting to tease Dean at the end. This has just the right mix of angst and humor. Loved it.
friendly chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
that was great. nice job
Evergreene chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I adore these little one-shots you do of the brothers and their various...adventures. Very funny, (loved that line about Sam having a vision to find the car) yet you also manage to convey their relationship perfectly!
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6