Reviews for Firefly
DJ chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Update ASAP
DJ chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love your story update ASAP
nerdsrock chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
I dont know about yall, but 160 reviews on only ch 6 seems pretty sufficient to me, so please continue, if ur even still on this site, cuz last time you updated was 2007 lol
nerdsrock chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Please continue!
sanu chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
a good story doesnt need reviews its words speak for itself
Wickedforlife chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
AWW YAY PHANTOM!
Wickedforlife chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST! ELPHIE!
minorcatastrophes chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
I love your story, it's such a creative take on the classic fairytale! I can't wait to see what happens next
Daliah Valley chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
! YOU JEED TO UPDATE! This is a truly great story that NEEDS TO BE FINISHED! SERIOUSLY! So do it. Please? PRETTY PLEASE?
Daliah Valley chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
UPDATE! Just update everything. I'm stalking your stories. So finish them. Now. ;)
izzy53 chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
3rd time reading this again. I wish u would update .
savethemadscientist chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
This is such a go9od story, i feel so sorry for Gwen, she's been pushed into a marriage she doesn't want with a man she doesn't love. Please write what happens next.
barelypassing4sane chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Okay, I was looking at your page to see if you had written any other story's besides Love? and I found this one. I looked to see how long it was and the first thing that came to my mind was;

"Oh My Guacamole this story isn't even half as long as Love? but it's got half the words already!"

Just thought I'd tell you that.

bye bye
barelypassing4sane chapter 5 . 5/29/2009
“You’re a good man, Jonathan,” Maxwell said, turning away from his brother. “You’re probably better suited for the throne than I am. It’s funny how fate works, huh? You would be a better king and you would probably be a better husband to Gwen.”

Okay, I want Maxwell and Gwen to end up together in the end and I feel very bad for Jonathon, but that couldn't be more true. What Maxwell quoted I mean.

Does Maxwell ever go by max? It seems like it would be tiring to say his full name all the time. But that may just be me.

I love this story and hope you update soon.

Oh, and in your story "Hate?" I feel really bad for Carlisle. Poor guy can't take a hint. And that one scene with Steven in the last chapter. I wanted so badly to slap him.
barelypassing4sane chapter 6 . 5/29/2009
Ugh! Why does this have to be the last posted chapter? WHY!

Such a terrible (for us readers) ending, but then again a perfect one for you -the author-

I guess will simply have to reread it until you update!