Reviews for Frights and Fights
TAYLOR SWIFT chapter 1 . 9/22
dez chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I did not like this story you are ruining Danny phantom
A.Phantomhive-Michaelis chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Kittykatx3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Omg my sisters played a prank on me like this.I saw my little sister go in my house but when i got there she was there was a locked room in my house i look under it and see my sister lying on the ground with blood!The i heard this creepy tapping.I went outside and looked in the window and she was i saw his really tiny black figure moving.I started to freak out more and went back the room got cold.I looked under the door again and saw her eyes were whide and blood comming out of her I finally got the door unlocked and went down on my knees crying then my sister jumped and and started laughing at me -.-''
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
that prank was mean. but you gotta love the fluff! you just gotta!
We Will Become Silhouettes chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
fluffy fluffy fluffy!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Wonderful little trick on Sam. Great story.
Icepaw chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
so Sweet!

Humm... maby to sweet...

Sigh:the little weird kitty!

Awesome story

(Joking!Just joking!)
DxSfluffluver4ever chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Great story!
angel of evil chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
okay. the script form is a little annoying, but the story was still really good. if you could turn the story into actual dialogue, it would be really awesome.
Purple Mystic chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Great story! It was good for your first one! I love Halloween! Stories all ready! (faves as an author) There! Write more stories!
Mimo-Sene chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Complaining...Nah I am joking! Well it is a first time, I don't expect WOW stories but I suggest reading more stories on here and you can get an idea on story writing without using script dialogue )