Reviews for The Red and the Black
Emma CS Me chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is still one of my favorite fics ever, and the best portrait of Cassidy I've ever seen. Favorite lines:

"A world etched in crimson is still infinitely preferable to one blurred with tears."

&

"You live in a convenient era."

I'm pretty sure I have stolen at least some of your concepts in my fic subconsciously (ie. I used the "soft fluffy crucifix" thing in Statistic), so, uh, sorry, it was an accident, don't shoot me.
Slytherin Valentine chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I like the 2nd person point of view, it fits this story well. I love the flashbacks too, nicely done. I've always felt so bad for Cassidy!
Marionette chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
A very disturbing and understandable picture of Cassidy. Favorited.
WinchesterBros chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Best Veronica Mars fanfiction, that I have read.

I have read every Beaver fanfiction, and this is my favorite. I like that it includes all the characters, but is still mainly about him. And the flashbacks were a nice touch.
LoveIsAManySplendidThing chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
i think this is the best fanfic i have ever read.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
You describe Beaver perfectly. The story's brilliant, one of the best character pieces of Beaver, hell of anyone, that I have ever read, and not just because there's like 7 stories about him.
carrot stix chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
fantastic! Veronica Mars has such potential for good introspective character writings...and you definitely pulled it off. great job!
goblz chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Good fic, really well written in character. Good job.
YOURMOMONTOAST chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Whoa, that was awesome! Really well written and exactly the way i'd imagine Cassidy to think
JuLzIa 4 BoMbErS chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
hey great story

its a bit dark but i like it i think you're a really good writer
LoVers chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
interesting way of writing but the story was abit gross. i liked the last part with logan & veronica.