Reviews for Fusion
No chapter 3 . 1/3
Im sorry, gut this Riyu guy,i dont like him. I really dont like OC that have nothing to do with the story, and change the original even tho its fine. Even though riyu is naruto' best friend, it changed nothing onesoever. It just became more troublesome. And , Sai wasnt introduced until shippuden, but whatever, your fanfiction. Anyways, great stroy, just dont like the OC ;)
Stormbane chapter 23 . 6/21/2015
Will Kushina ever come back for Naruto? I'm hoping she's still alive somewhere. Any plans for her?
swhdju chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
XD is a smilie face because if you turn it sideways it looks li a squinted face with a big smile
Jnnijngvvgjjvhib chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Jnjnijuhiijiji
Hawk Sirius chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
This is pretty good. I hope you continue this.
Atlantian12 chapter 18 . 10/25/2012
I was looking at your worry, Pein Killing Jiraya, and I thought 'Is this dude Psychic?
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
so sweet -
silverstreak93242 chapter 25 . 5/25/2012
well, hell, where to begin? hmmmmmm, I guess I will have to say, I have read your story for the first time, and I read it almost straight through...took me like 3 days, cause of real life and all that, but yeah, anyways, good story, good premise, and I actually like Riyu, even if some people think he shouldn't exist! I always thought Naruto would be a bit different if he grew up with a friend! I like the idea of the bet as well! The only unfortunate thing I can come up with is how are you gonna have Naruto and Riyu do the fusion jutsu and survive with their personalities intact, and then have them able to split again? but hey, your the author of this story not me! Anywho...here's hoping that this review finds you well, and doing better, and one thing I saw in several of the chapter's, when you were talking about Ichiraku's ramen stand, it's Ayame, not Ameya, sorry, had to get that out. Anyways, not sure how to find you on youtube, so email addy is same as my fic name followed by so if you wanna answer my review that way, there you go, and if I ever get back on xbox live, I will try to see about adding you as a friend, so we can kick all unholy ass on the Noobs in halo 4! TTFN, and again, good story! and if you feel like reading a reviewing my story, I admit I have let it languish, but I think I am about ready to continue it! I would appreciate the feed back! also, I am thinking of crossing it with some of the Narutoverse, just not sure how or where to do it! anyways, hopefully you will continue soon, I wanna see Naruto get his Gem!
uknounx chapter 25 . 1/13/2012
Hurry update I really good
bh18 chapter 25 . 1/12/2012
I like this, I really do. You've got a good story going on and you've gone into just enough detail to keep my interest without boring my skull off. Grammar needs work though along with the sentence structure.

I have to ask this, is Sakura going to get her just desserts for being such a bitch? You've made me dislike her more than I already do, and I kinda wanna see some karma.
catsanddrpepper chapter 16 . 12/26/2011
This is fucking AWESOME!
Hyuga-Hanyou-Lover chapter 25 . 11/25/2011
Great chapter You are such a good writer. I hope riyu wins the bet. And you have made me hate sakura that much more. I'm hooked on your story so don't stop writing. And remember do not trust people that act like a bananas. Hide from them!
Naru-chan chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Omg riyu has the byakugan! I care about riyu if that means a thing. I live stories with OCs.
Naru-chan chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Hi great chap only one thing... Inoshikacho is team ten
Tempest of Reach chapter 25 . 11/18/2011
A very nice chapter that. Not much action, but showing improtant character devlopment.