Reviews for After Life at PPTH
autumnamberleaves chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Aww this was beautiful! I love BOTH endings!
Oceandeep chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I'd just like to say a great big THANK YOU! What a wonderful read. Great idea.I love the hints and the odd nod to Chase's faith on the show and always feel that it's not explored enough. I know it's a show about House..but I wait in vain to hear more snippets about Chase's faith. Why and what was the cause for him turning away from the church?( we know it was his father's choice-but what made chase abandon his faith?) I especially loved that you made House both his Demon and his Saviour. It makes perfect sense. I believe that for Chase, House is his only parent figure. House does rule Chase's having him play both parts is logical.

You captured all of the characters beautifully; Chase was spot-on..I could hear his accent. House's wit and black humour was in full flow and I could see all the fic play out in my minds eye.

I would love to have known though; Way after all that, Did Chase remain a Doctor or did he return to his once chosen path?

Anyway. Great Job and one of the best House/Chase if not THE best Chase fic I've read. I'll be sure to check out more that you've written. Thank you again
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
LOVE THIS! Excellent job. Made even better by the fact that I've recently gotten addicted to St. Elsewhere (though I'm only on Season 1 Episode 4). Why did someone shoot Fiscus? Was it the same reason as in this fic?

Yet again, great job and speaking as a Catholic it read valid to me.

:-) We should be friends. And write House/St. Elsewhere crossover. Just a suggestion :P
koralina chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
Thank you for sharing this last part. It's really teary, but I love this end and House's last words.
Ash1984 chapter 11 . 9/14/2009
I would give my left kidney to have this story actually happen on the show. I am stunned! This is the best House fic I have ever read! It is so full of drama, emotion and chase-angst (my fave!) You wrote it so well that I can feel all the emotions portrayed by each character! I'm glad you revised the ending and had him live. I loved the death scene too, but I am a sucker for happy endings. I should go to bed now, but I am too hyped up from this story! Awesome job, this is going directly into my favorites list!
twistedpretzel chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
Wonderful story. I especially liked the plot twist at the end-I never saw that coming. Great job, even on the religious parts. As a Catholic myself, I found very few flaws in your version, and the ones I did find were very minor. I think the only reason I caught them was from attending a Catholic school for eight years.

All in all, excellent job. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
catholic chapter 11 . 4/5/2008
not completely credible on the Catholicness, but I'm willing to suspend belief
Levana chapter 11 . 1/25/2008
WOW, what an amazing story! You are such a great writer! The plot twist at the end was an enjoyable surprise and the epilogue brought me to tears. I really enjoyed reading this! Great job! :)
Phoenix-Bellamy chapter 11 . 10/27/2007
Well, I must say that you did an amazing job. Religion is kind of a touchy matter to me, so I like when it's questioned and dealt in TV shows and stories.

As a Catholic myself (well, I've been christened as such and took the confirmation) I think you did good ;)
carbon19111990 chapter 11 . 10/7/2007
omg, that was so sad, great ending but i prefer when he doesnt die, :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 10 . 9/15/2007
great chapter, although it did confuse me, glad chase didnt die :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 9 . 9/15/2007
great chapter great 2 c chase starting 2 get everything sorted ot :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
great chapter, sad that chase is having trouble dealing with everything but great chapter :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 7 . 9/11/2007
thats so sad that cahse is so screwed up, great chapter though, :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
carbon19111990 chapter 6 . 9/11/2007
great chapter, great that chase survived, great twist that it was house that god took the form in, :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)