Reviews for After Life at PPTH
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
omg this was an amazing story...very strong great job
Magical Flying Blue And White Cat chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
i think i liked the sad ending as much, if not better than the one where Chase lived. I don't know, i dont usually like the hole character dying thing but there was something about that ending that other ending that was special. In a way the other one felt a little rushed.
darkangelgirl262 chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
that was so sad! but Im sure it would have been a lot sadder if I hadnt known it was coming...! it was good! sad, but good! its a great ending too, but Chase's dead, so its sadder...

anywayz, great job on writing this fic! Im not chatolic so everything seemed okay to me...! and great - two - endings!
Ivy3 chapter 11 . 10/14/2006
Glad you didn't decide to kill him, your first ending worked better. Then again, I'm a Chase fan, so killing him off is never good for me!
MoondustWolf chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
I love you. I'm so very glad it didn't actually end this way, but I love you. *sobs* If they ever kill of Chase on the show, they need to do it like this. Of course, if they kill him, I'll kill them, so...*cough* Anyway. Thanks so much for this. Awesomely sad, and while I prefer the other ending, this was great to see. _
obsessedwithstabler chapter 11 . 10/13/2006
Aww... (sniff) Please pass the tissues...
Ivy3 chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
Hmm... So the last few chapters- him waking up and not speaking- it was all in his head? Too bad, I liked House talking with Chase about their near-death-experiences and standing in the middle of traffic [and mentioning House's devil/God thing!]. Having that part all a dream... I hate solutions like that. Anyhow, glad he's awake.
darkangelgirl262 chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
nice ending! Im really glad yoiu didnt kill him! Im sure you would have done a great job with his death and the afterlife thing...but I prefer a living CHase! ;) so, everything was in his mind? never saw that coming...! I love this story! thanks so much for writing it! and Id love to see an epiloge! :)
obsessedwithstabler chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
Aww... Great ending!
Nikelodean chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
Um...ok...I think I've got it. The whole hting about him waking up and not talking was still a part of the "lingering" thing he was doing? Wow.
tigerlily124 chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
Very good! Thanks for posting!
MoondustWolf chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
Well, first of all, I'm a horrible, terrible, very bad person for not reviewing all this time, lol. Every time I read a new chapter, I'd mean to and then...it just wouldn't happen, lol. I LOVED this story. Rare we get Chase fic that's goo from begining to end (though there are a couple good ongoing fics now), but this was awesome. I do have a request, though. I'm thrlled Chase didn't die, and like this ending better with being somewhat happy. However, I'm angst whore, so I was wondering, if you still have the original ending, could you post it? Just as an alternate ending or something? Only, if you want to, of course, but I for some reason like to read stuff that makes me cry. Don't ask. So, if you'd consider it. But either way, this was LOVE and I can't wait to see more from you!
Merlin71 chapter 10 . 10/12/2006
Sorry that it's over, it's a terrific story. And I loved the ending.
darkangelgirl262 chapter 9 . 10/12/2006
and again, a wonderful chapter! at least he's speaking again! thats a relief! I dont really know much about Chatolics since Im Jew but the whole talk to the priest to confess and all that seemed logical for a believer...hope House doesnt make too much trouble with the whole "ghost" thing...lol! and Id rather have it a good final chapter and wait rather than the other way around!
Ivy3 chapter 9 . 10/12/2006
Chase finally talking seemed a bit anti-climactic, but I can't wait for House to share ghost stories with Chase! If he ever found out about being God and the Devil... Mwahahaha! Should be fun.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »