Reviews for Painkiller
WASTED TIME
Your mom chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Get shot.
fire-panther24 chapter 9 . 11/27/2006
i like it make more like it!
Chloe.Pop chapter 9 . 11/13/2006
*looks at watch* That's another 9 chapters worth of time wasted on this crap
Chloe.Pop chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Oh for flip sake! Stop killing everyone! seriously!
Damo and his Alter Ego chapter 9 . 10/15/2006
You know, that game really is a piece of shit, hey whats a bet that they are making another game? Plus cool gory scenes, that and I can tell that you are running out of ideas for those scenes.

A.E: I will have to agree with you on that one, but since you made me do that #pulls out remote#

Aw, now your just thinking up stupid reasons to hit me with lightning #hit with lightning#

A.E: You do know that I don't just shock you because of random reasons #lightning# heh heh heh.
Kaiser Scott chapter 8 . 10/13/2006
FUCK YOU! I HATE THIS SHIT! GET OUTTA MY WEBSITE YOU FUCKING SHIT SUCKING MANWHORE! YOU MAKE ME WANNA GO JERK OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREETS!

FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FFUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!UCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!
Damo and his Alter Ego chapter 8 . 10/10/2006
Finally! You decide to kill more people, who are not Murray, pretty good but, why not as gory as the others unless you really hated doing that, or you couldn't give a flying f-#note handed to me#'What you are about to say will get you shocked by a big number if lightning bolts.'

A.E: He, he, he. Go on say it, come on you know you want to.

Fuck #numerous lightning strikes# #growling noises#

A.E: #laughing his ass off# Hahahahahahhaha #deep breath#, I'm gonna run for my life now.

You do that, while I run after you with my stabbing knife.
Damo and his Alter Ego chapter 6 . 10/4/2006
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

Jesus:Yes? Why did you call me?

O_O No reason, but finally this guy is going to kill someone else for a change

Jesus:Oh, good I'm getting sick of bringing Murray back to life.

Why?

Jesus:Well he has been killed in almost every physical way.

Oh right.
Kaiser Scott chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
WHY IN THE FUCK DID YOU STEAL MY FUCKING NAME! I FUCKING HATE YOU! DIE DIE DIE! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! GAH! GAH! GAH! YOUR STORY SUCKS BALLS! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU!
Damo and his Alter Ego chapter 4 . 9/30/2006
OK, first of all. WHAT THE FUCK! do you hate Murray that much to kill him four consecutive times.

A.E: Ohh, god will he shut up? Wait a minute #pulls out remote switch# heh heh heh.

#gets hit with so many lightning bolts almost dies# I...hate...that..remote. #goes unconcious#

A.E: Okay, well try another character death unless you really hate Murray ok.