Reviews for Flawless Imperfection
Gretchiro chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
MOST. BEAUTIFUL. SHORT. LOVE. STORY I've ever written! You make the descriptions brief, but so detailed because you choose your words wisely and split the paragraphs in a professional, genuine way. Their thoughts and the symbolic interpretation of love and beauty-very well done. You made me think today. Thank you. You first paragraphs describing Mireille and Kirika ASTOUNDED me. Good work! One of my favs!
sharnii chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Nicely written. :) I liked it.
harumishi chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
great fic its was deep but excellent
Alexander Valerius.The Traitor chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Err. I like it, in fact I love all your stories XD please keep writing, Feed your fans like me XD
Sumiregawa Nenene chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
As always... I love your pieces. They're beautiful and ever-so-poignant. Thank you so much.
makingtea chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
You never fail to impress me with your work. So many layers, such emotions being expressed. Mireille and Kirika truly comes alive with your words. Just wonderful.
apprentice celt chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
I really like this piece. It's not just because it's about Mireille and Kirika. You've brought an interesting perception about what the blonde thinks about herself and her Kirika. Very good, thank you.
Xxkrazi3xlov3xX chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Hmm...Short and yet so sw33t *;
writer-jm chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Hi LeeT!

What a wonderful new piece! A little melencholy, but that's Noir for ya. A good bit of romance and happiness, but not overdone. Very well-balanced, but still heartwarming.

Sincerely,

writer-jm
breaktherules chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This is such a wonderful piece of work. It's so eloquent. I just love your style- it's so beautiful. You are one of my favorite Noir writers and have been for awhile! I am glad you are writing Noir again.
lurk-a-lot chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Simply amazing! Excellent fic, just like all your previous Noir fanfics. Glad to see that you are still writing. Cheers! _
Ka-San chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Wow. As awesome as all your fics are. It's nice to see that Leet is back. Keep it up!
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
*drools* So, so beautiful. It reminds me of the classics - though truthfully, if Noir fiction like that had been required reading in AP English, I might have paid more attention. I love your take on them, especially their problems with expressing emotion and disregard for their own looks. Just an all-around wonderful piece.
Sara chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Another amazing story... but I didn't expect anything less. ;P . I really love your stories. There isn't enough good Noir fan fiction out there and all of your work is just excellent. I hope to see a lot more from you. You are amazing.
Haru-chan chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
A god of Noir fanfiction writing is back!

Great story! (As always!)

I beg you please keep writing!