Reviews for Bargaining
Kur0 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love this story when I read it two years ago and I love it now.

This story was so hard to find!
Queen Grapefruit chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
So cute! You cut off Iroh's arm? That's just cruel.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
"I'll have your firstborn"? really? xD
Saucebender chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I love this story! The one thing I wonder is, Zuko wasn't actually on their side, was he? They all just happened to be fighting against Azula again, right?
ssmile26 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
“I’ll buy you wallaby puppies. I’ll take you penguin sledding. We’ll go riding down the mail chutes in Omashu.” There was another weak movement in the body under her forehead. “I will drown Azula. I will dry up the Fire Lord till he catches himself on fire. When I get more water, I’ll learn how to reattach Iroh’s arm.” She coughed. Even more weakly, she said, “I will offer you my firstborn. I will bear your firstborn. Anything – just don’t be dead.”

Naw, just offer a guy exactly what he wasnts, and he'll come back from the edge of death, lol. Would be funny to know how Zuko continued... negociations, lol.
aisarikka chapter 1 . 8/1/2008

SarahE7191 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Yay!

Sarah
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
You should do a follow up story. Zuko and Katara are married and have a child, and the said child asks Zuko a question and Zuko looks over at Katara and Katara likes: "Your father was dying and I promised him if he lived, I would have his firstborn child."
aznanime-eyes chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
THANK YOU for not butchering the beauty of zutara by over-sappifying their romance scenes. Seriously, this was AMAZINGLY written. It was beyond moving for me. I love the depth in your story-telling; how I can just feel the dryness in the air and the dehydration of my own lips. Incredible.

If a fraction of this actually happens in the show... I shall be one happy zutarian.

love the near-death promises katara made. hahhahaha.

Good wit.

I am a fan.
Tigerrelly chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I absolutely loved that! Words can not even express how much. I am just in awe. Beautiful, sweet, etc. etc. Very nicely done. I hope to see more like it! :)
Navie Chance chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
This was so great! It's nice to find a Zutara fic that really feels like it could happen, instead of blatant fanservice. Well done!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
this story RULES! i'm putting it in my favorites right now, i loved every bit of it and i hope that katara does manage to drown azula, fantastic job and now i need to go read more of your probably definately awesome stories
smartcheer917 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
o katara made some big promises there.