Reviews for Be Perfect
SuzuranCrow23 chapter 16 . 6/19/2009
awesome new sad. Can't wait for the next one _
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 16 . 6/18/2009
*reviews for the sake of reviewing*

*tosses hands up in fit of franticness*

ex oh kyss!
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 15 . 8/10/2007
"Grammar McSpellcheck" I loved that. Donnie has the best lines ever. Well personally, I do think you should go to the drama thing because otherwise, there's always a possibility of writing major filler and that's never good. Drama is good, keeps the readers on their toes.

Like they could have a major accident and Roxy lands in the hospital and needs some sort of transfusion or transplant or something that her mother's the only compatible donor or something like that... wouldn't that be dramatic!

Anyway, keep up the good work missy!
Happy Face21 chapter 15 . 7/31/2007

So glad you updated! I can not believe her parents OMG! Mike is so wonderful for her. I love how she knew she had to talk to him about how he left. The ending was cute! Can't wait for your next chapter!
BohemianRhapsody1986 chapter 15 . 7/30/2007
You FINALLY updated! I can't believe it...dammit! I wish that this was a 'M' rating because I would love to read about a hot scene with Roxy and Mike! Hahahahahaha!

Anyway, great chapter, I can't wait for the next one...just don't wait so long to update.
Happy Face21 chapter 14 . 5/26/2007

OMG! Her parents are such Assholes! Mike is right they do not deserve her! Update Soon!
BohemianRhapsody1986 chapter 14 . 5/26/2007
All I can say is wow!

So...Roxy's parents finally showed up, huh? Assholes...that's all I have to say.

How cute was that that Mike stood up for her with her parents...I loved it!

I can't wait for you to update this!
Happy Face21 chapter 12 . 5/11/2007

Just read your story. Excellent. I love the pairing of Mick and Roxie! To me it seems like you captured Mike's character so well. Can't wait for an update!
BohemianRhapsody1986 chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
Yippee! You updated...I'm so excited...I love the relationship of Roxanne and Mike, it's just so cute...too cute for words!
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
AN UPDATE! me so happy!

that was fluffy and sweet and all sorts of fluffy goodness... so what's going to happen, hm? something's about to happen isn't it. Coach Gaines being all cryptic and stuff, that can't be good. my high school english teacher would read this and scream "FORESHADOWING!" she loved that word...

anyway... so please update soon! I still love this story with all my heart! good work!

peace out.
locofiend13 chapter 12 . 4/26/2007
good story dude. mike (lucas black) is a total freakin' hottie and i'm am so glad i get to read a kick ass story about him!
SparkleDucky0142 chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
You're story is ABFAB! I love it! Roxy and Mike are so great together, please update soon!
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 12 . 3/6/2007
fluff AND sex? that was good *daffy smile*

"The moment was too perfect for words and the sheer cheesiness almost made Roxy laugh," that is so me.

so are they really gonna do it? hum?

did I tell you lately your the goddess of fanfics? well, of FNL ones at least... Four Brothers too when I think about it...

Ok, enough boosting of your ego. Go write more. Now. (I'm ordering you in the nicest way possible.)
BohemianRhapsody1986 chapter 12 . 3/5/2007
I love this story...I meant to review for the first 11 chapters, but I didn't get a chance too...I wanted to read this without interuption...

I hope that you write more of this soon!
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 11 . 2/18/2007

super cute!

I liked it, really did. and I love the relationship between Roxy and Coach Gaines. I just want to hug him now.

keep it up ma'am!