Reviews for Fine Print
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 3/28
Metrosexual?
izzybizzy333 chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
Hey, this is really wonderful. I love how you circumvented the age old Labyrinth fic problem of his creepiness and of control so well. They have equal power now, and it makes for a really interesting dynamic. I'd love to find what resolves the situation. I have some ideas, but this is your story. Please feel free to continue! Thanks for this gem.
nothingnothingtralala chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
...Why would you stop here?
JUST WHY?
xyz chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
This is such a great story and chp 19 is a nice stopping point even though it does not "feel" finished.
I had a lot of fun reading it and will probably read it again.
Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
I am still in hopes that you will finish this story. I'm wondering how it will all turn out, if Jareth will get his kingdom back, and/or if Sarah will go back home. It's really interesting, and I'm enjoying the read so far.
HarlyQ chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Poor little girl. All you want to do is enjoy life and you get stuck in etiquette classes and politics.
HarlyQ chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Just how long has Jareth been anticipating her reaction?
HarlyQ chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Lovely.

And I'm so glad there are more chapters so I don't have to wait.
PalmyranQueen chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
anono chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
wonderful story, just the right balance between plot and characters.
MissGeorgia96 chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
Oh lord I can't wait for more! The barely there tension is amazing!
startraveller776 chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
This has been an entertaining read. Thank you. I can see the improvement in your writing over the years-much smoother. Also the character emotions are more authentic in later chapters. Though, that's not to say that the beginning suffered. You're just more polished. Time does that. ;)

Looking forward to what happens next. This is an interesting premise.
Bumbershoot chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
Oh goodness. I had no idea what I was getting into when I clicked on the title of this... and I have to say I completely and totally am enjoying the ride. This is such a novel idea- I love it! You have the character's personalities down pat. And I absolutely adore J's family, you've rounded them out marvelously (as well as everyone else for the matter!). Also, the seamstress within me is positively crowing with happiness with the costume design and description. It makes me totally want to draw it then make the outfits. Its a terrible urging disease, believe you me haha. Happens when I come across marvelous gems like this. Keep up the stupendous work, love! I am terribly happy I stumbled across this and I am fortunate to read such a well put together story! As Bob Ross has said before (rather memorably), it is a "Happy Accident"!
DanielleLyraRose chapter 19 . 6/18/2011
I really liked it, but such an awkward place to cut off the ending.

PS: It's really good, you should write more ;)
Jordiscy chapter 19 . 4/30/2011
Okay, so I finally managed to catch up.

If I haven't reviewed this before, let me say that I REALLY like this story. Your voice is very mature and is easy to read and understand. Your story obviously has a lot of planning behind it. I like the new characters, from the goblins to Jareth's parents, and their tackle on Underground politics and etiquette.

If I had one thing to keep me wondering, it would be a slight disbelief that Sarah really did manage to move to the Underground and start settling in without any real regrets or lingering thoughts of her prior life affecting her at all.

Other than that, I am eager for an update.