Reviews for Fine Print
Tear484 chapter 19 . 7/1
please please please more i want more your story is really really good
maraudergurl2010 chapter 19 . 6/8
So, just found this. Procrastinated a whole day reading it, for which I am both harried yet absurdly grateful. :P And upon reaching this point, have realized that it's been like five years since this was updated.

Sad face. :P

But, I shall valiantly push on because I feel like you had a million ideas for this story, and I am definitely signing on to see those ideas manifest themselves at some point in time, though it be a seven or even eighteen year wait for those, too. :D If Jareth can do it, so can we, your readers.

So thank you for these chapters of awesome, and this story of awesome, and hopefully someday I'll have more to review because you have more that you'll have written. :D xo
Guest chapter 19 . 4/17/2015
YOU NEED TO UPDATE. NOW, PLEASE.
Shiori Kudo chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
Metrosexual?
izzybizzy333 chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
Hey, this is really wonderful. I love how you circumvented the age old Labyrinth fic problem of his creepiness and of control so well. They have equal power now, and it makes for a really interesting dynamic. I'd love to find what resolves the situation. I have some ideas, but this is your story. Please feel free to continue! Thanks for this gem.
nothingnothingtralala chapter 19 . 1/5/2014
...Why would you stop here?
JUST WHY?
xyz chapter 19 . 12/16/2013
This is such a great story and chp 19 is a nice stopping point even though it does not "feel" finished.
I had a lot of fun reading it and will probably read it again.
Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
I am still in hopes that you will finish this story. I'm wondering how it will all turn out, if Jareth will get his kingdom back, and/or if Sarah will go back home. It's really interesting, and I'm enjoying the read so far.
HarlyQ chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
Poor little girl. All you want to do is enjoy life and you get stuck in etiquette classes and politics.
HarlyQ chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
Just how long has Jareth been anticipating her reaction?
HarlyQ chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Lovely.

And I'm so glad there are more chapters so I don't have to wait.
PalmyranQueen chapter 19 . 4/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
anono chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
wonderful story, just the right balance between plot and characters.
MissGeorgia96 chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
Oh lord I can't wait for more! The barely there tension is amazing!
startraveller776 chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
This has been an entertaining read. Thank you. I can see the improvement in your writing over the years-much smoother. Also the character emotions are more authentic in later chapters. Though, that's not to say that the beginning suffered. You're just more polished. Time does that. ;)

Looking forward to what happens next. This is an interesting premise.