Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Aw this was so cute, though sad too!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow. Just wow.
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Thats so sweet.
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Very cute and extremely sad. I can see little Prue telling little Piper and little Phoebe that she'd be the mommy from now on. It even reflects in Charmed. Excellent work.
Pirate Hook chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
"She was the big girl, the mommy, and mommies don’t cry."

Oh my ...poor Prue! I want to hug her! Extremely well written!
Lydia Gormican chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
The dialogue between little Prue and Piper here is dead-on, showing us Prue's promise as Piper in turn looks to her. And your descriptions of Prue's reactions/motivations, too:

"She was the big girl, the mommy, and mommies don't cry."

On the other hand, I actually could do without the song splitting the scenes (yes, even though its a songfic). The opening breakfast scene was kind of adjective-heavy, as well.

But the sisterly interaction, including with toddler Phoebe, is really perfect here.
Bindid24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aww, that was so sad. Poor kids!

Very well written. It was great, especially when listening to the song.
Love4Lucas chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This is a great story! I could picture every bit of it and it was extremely believable. I felt so bad for little Piper. It really made me want to cry.
shawn-n-belle chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Oh My God. This had me crying. Literally sobbing. I just wanted to pick little Piper up and hug her till her eye balls popped out. This is so...swet! I love it. You gotta write some more stories like this!
peanut2lb chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Pinky this was brilliant. Peanut gives you five *

I absolutely love how you came in and filled in the holes from the aftermath of Patty's death. You have truly given us a great vision of what it was like for Prue. You kept her character true with a capital "T".

You description of Prue as a little girl was wonderful. The detail made Peanut smile at the thought of the superwitch, wearing mary-janes. The idea of Prue staring out the window and then wiping her face on her sleeve was priceless. And Poor Prue I couldn't beleive she dropped the picture of she and Patty! The promise, she made to Piper to be Mommy forever was so sweet and so Prue like. Prue is just wise beyond her young years with the comeback that she and Andy were making letters at school to send to Patty. Also when she told Piper that Angels have "quite voices" I had a really good picture in my head when Prue was trying to lift baby Phoebe out of the crib. But the best was the "magic" line at the end, that is so Charmed!

Grams fixed pancakes? This struck me as a little odd considering Grams had just lost her only daughter. Grams was very stoic however, making me think maybe that's were Prue gets her some of her personality and sense of duty. The "We have to take care of things downtown" seemed a little cold.

Little Piper, oh she was just so precious. I love the idea that she wanted to be just like her big sister. It reminded me a lot of the eppy's when Prue first died and Piper thought she couldn't live without her. Piper telling Phoebe that Prue was going to be the mommy now, was so little kidish and cute.

Nice job on keeping things true to season one history with the mention of Andy's father being a cop and the one called to the scene on Patty's drowning.

Awesome job! This one is absolutely going on my favorites list! And it's a songfic...(another first) :)
xheart to thee chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Aww, that was adorable. Omw, Piper is so cute. I loved the idea of it and your writing is so detailed. Keep up the good work!