Reviews for To Lay Beside You
Chris4 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wonderful. Glad I found your stories!
shutterhappy chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
So just a bit ago, I had watched Doomsday for the first time and I am still hurting so much and this... even though it's smutty.. SO MUCH LOVE. It's like I was there. I needed this so bad. I just need to believe this is real and that Rose isn't stuck in the other dimension. I can't wait to look at your other fics. 33
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Love it. Seriously, every word.
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This story has been in my favourites for a while butI keep coming backto it to reread. It is so passionate and sweet. An ending denied to us by the real show (much as I love it). Thanks and look forward tomore of your writing.
Pure Raven chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Wow that was amazing.. i love it *sigh* What i would give to be Rose hehe..

Really well writen, great job :)
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aw, sweet. :)
NonExistente chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This is so cute, and would've been so much better than AOG and Doomsday... awwh I love it! :D

x
leo-sol chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
sublimely beautiful.

no really, it was gorgeous. amazing writing. never read anything like it. the best Doctor/Rose, no wait - the best erotica i've ever read on FanFiction!

thanks so much for sharing your work with us.
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Wow, this was really good writing. If only the Doctor and Rose had never been sepperated. Darn it Billie for wanting to leave!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
SQUE!

OMG! That was amazing! You rule!
AceArcalian chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Come on you stoopid apes, this isn't smut, it's erotica - there *is* a difference. Higher class, for one thing...

That said, this is lovely. Definitely going to look for more by this writer. Sigh. Like others have said, it makes Doomsday even more tragic - the idea that the Doctor may have seen it coming.
chrissy1302 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
*sigh* Great story!
Yusagi chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Aw...so sweet it just gets a whole big grin. The beginning was definitely sad...but I wonder...will his dream still come true? I especially liked that poignant line when he's weighing the consequences of being with her against the hurt it would cause later.

Very IC all the way through, too!
Something-French-Sounding chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Aww... Sweet.
more-than-words chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Wow. Just wow. *is speechless* Yeah, just wow. Amazing, absolutely loved it. And now I'm cursing Doomsday even more. Damn the BBC. Great fic, well done!

Jen x