Reviews for First Solo Flight
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 11 . 8/9/2010
Interesting wrap up! I like the moment with John and Aidan and Sam telling Dean to never lie to him again best. Good work!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
Yay! We are going to find out what happened to Aidan-I like that :) The memory loss is weird, but I am sure you are getting to that :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
Yay! They escaped! :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Dean looked into his brother's eyes. He'd never been able to deny Sam anything; especially when he looked at him that way. A moment later he nodded and let Sam help him off the ground.

This is why we loved it so much and for so long :) And this is a perfect description :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
Yeah, I'm sure John doesn't like the sound of that LOL-but Sam will save the day I think :)
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
Eeek! I didn't see that coming!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
*love* this chapter! Love the end of it especially! Yay! Dad and Sam are on the way!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Oh no! This is not good! Yikes! Nice cliff hanger!
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Nice chapter-but John made a booboo LOL. "Lied to me about what?" Sam asks :D
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
GrDean as bait. Good chapter.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Really nicely done opening chapter. Reading more :)
Ihni chapter 11 . 5/4/2008
I like this. I've always been a sucker for fics that concentrate on that special bond between brothers. Those brothers in particular.
MizuMizu chapter 11 . 3/31/2008
this was a great story, you've got loads of talent. You portrayed the characters perfectly and your own characters were good. The story line was very interesting.

thanks!
SupernaturalKris chapter 11 . 6/12/2007
I really liked the story, it was very original. I could see most of this as an episode of Supernatural now- with Sam saving Dean using his psychic powers. However, I thought a good end point was after chapter 9, it seemed to wrap up pretty nicely and I found myself skimming though the last two chapters. I liked Christopher and Aidan but I guess I was just confused by their presence. I know you created the characters but not seeing them before in the show I was a little taken aback for a bit.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 11 . 5/31/2007
awesome fic. i loved your OC's

great storyline. uber creepy bad peeps too lol. it was nice to get a bit of role reversal as far as the whole protection thing goes, sammy looking after dean.

you wrote same and dean really well at their respective ages, and you got john spot on in my opinion :D

kudos!