Reviews for Failure
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
What a nice, interesting oneshot. Well written, to boot.
ArkieR chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This is easily one of my favourite XS fics I've read!
mottal chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
WOW this is awesome. I've always thought the reason for Jack's failure was because he doesn't know which one he wants and is holding himself back.

I really love this.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Awww, nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That is awesome... You should make a sequal!
BucketBasket chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Whoa...really deep.I LOVE it!I could definatly see this happening(oh yeah "Apprentice" was my favorite episode" too)Awesome!
Kurozaki chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Awww man, I almost cried. I practically never cry. That was really touching. 3
Tempus Frangit chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Just the Jack piece I was looking for. He has so much character potential... There should be more focus on him as a character in the series.
yinyangwhitetiger chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
XD *crying* i9'm..going..to..cry n*runs off some where and fall*

I'm fine!
loser by choice chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I teared...I never tear. No one makes me tear! Nice ending, leaves room for imagination. What will he decide? ... sequal? dicision, yes?
SerceZGazety chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I really like it.

Me against the world is the best SP song. I mean, it sounds like real rock.

And it fits Jack very well. His just... lost kid. I always feel sorry for him, because he knows how pathetic he is.
TamerTerra chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Squee! That was cute. Introspective without filler; I like that.
Pleaki chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
The ending made me squeal. This story was very interesting. Even with the angst, it had a pretty happy ending. Different from most stories I have read. I like it. I love how Omi ran out to Master Fung explaining his "strange dream". That was pretty cute.

Pretty weird... My fan fiction in progress could almost be a sequal to this. XD (Same sort of concept. Jack gets another chance and all that jazz)

Well, great fic. I enjoyed it.
Shadir chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Poor pretty Jack T_T
RaimundoSpicer chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Very nice. I think you just about have Jack Pegged. Really good recharacterization or whatever it's called, character analysis... I am really bad with words sometimes. You seem to really know Jack's heart.