Reviews for October Grace
takatori1707 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
this is good. your style of writing is clear, concise and not cliche. keep it up, it'll only get better!
hermione032192 chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
O. I'm loving this. I really like the way this is written. And I loved that one paragraph in the 1st chapter about how pointless math and science are, etc. XD Loved it loved it!

Update!
Everhart13 chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
even though it's been a while since the last update i really really think and hope that you update this story again and finish it! it's really really good! one of the best miley/lily fics i've read!
f00f00 chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
I love this. :)
7D chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
This isn't just one of the best Miley/Lily stories I've ever read [however few there are], it's one of the best stories I've ever read. Period. If I could, I'd live off your beautiful words. It's too bad they're so few. I realize that it's been a while since this fic was last updated, but I hope, by some cosmic miracle, you can hear my hearts earnest plea and continue it.

Okay, that was a bit creepy. Sorry. Hahaha.

Seriously though, not only do I commend you, but I have to thank you as well. It was a lovely read.
fire-panther24 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
This is good, I like it
Love.is.like.a.drug chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
Please update soon. :) I really like it!
AsIAmBeYourself chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
good story. please continue with it.
bangsmccoy chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
I love the chemistry between Lily and Miley lol. I never thought of this before but mileyxlily make a really cute couple. Keep writing!
oreocookiesinmytummy chapter 2 . 4/1/2007
i can't believe i found a Miley/Lily fanfic.

how cute, and i hope you continue.
TheFiestaLord chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
that was a really good chapter PLEASE UPDATE SOON
jazz chapter 2 . 1/2/2007
oh wow i like this story...pleasepleaseplease continue it! its awsome! You should definately keep going, good job! :)
California chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
your story is awesome!

you totally need to write more of it

but with more making out :]

there aren't many Miley/Lily stories

please write more
askyofsilver chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
Cool story.
Freelancer chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Very good writing. Well, at least one of the best around here. You're actually one of those i wish would keep writing. (Coz if you know the fanfics around here..)

Continue!