Reviews for Time Passages
head.chantal chapter 3 . 5/20
Loved the bit about "I'll have you know I fixed the navigational circuits ages ago" it obviously wasn't a very good fix as the tardis still to this day does what she pleases.
head.chantal chapter 1 . 5/20
"It means we're in a...lot of trouble" I don't think I've ever heard a more adept clean description of a situation. The doctor Rodney John run for cover. Love the description of the doctor activating the tardis.
"Rodney gathered his arrogance round him like a cloak" another bit of great description. And the heck is going on with John he's acting like a five year old.
I also have a rabid plot bunny that interprets my normally lazy plot bunny which is really annoying as it means my flashdrive has a million different story instalments on it at varying stages of completion.
Aileil chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Thank you a million time over for this story! I absolutely adore the Fifth Doctor (he is my favorite) and Adric was a marvelous companion. I, also, still cry when seeing his broken gold star floating in the silent vacuum of space. I really appreciate this story allowing him to live on in another enjoyable character. Thank you so much!
loveinthemist chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I enjoyed this story very much. I rather liked Adric :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Phantom Dennis chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
THat's quite a shift in personality there. If Adric were to turn out to be a SGCV Character, I would say Alec Coulson, would be a more logical choice.
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
So this is pre-"Rose", based on who's NOT there. Given that Pegasus IS a far away galaxy from the Milky Way, I'm guesing the last line is not a crossover hook.
Ardna chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I remember reading this before I even knew what Stargate was, much less Stargate Atlantis, and was very new with Doctor Who. Suffice to say, I am very familiar with all of them now!

I do love this theory, though. It's sheer brilliance.

And I must confess that prior to reading this I didn't like Adric. But going through this story made me think a bit more about the character, and I found out that I liked him after all.

Well done.
Shadow of Flame chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Love Doctor Who and Stargate, even if I haven't gotten to Atlantis yet. Why did you choose Eccleston? Just simply curious...

oh, and the final AN is helpful for those of us who don't know who Adric is. Very nice job, would love to read more, like what happens if John has to explain to Weir, or is the Doctor does come back
michelel72 chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Ha! I just suddenly got it as soon as you went into the mathematical abilities. I *never* saw it coming. What a cool idea! And it's neat to think that the reason John likes Rodney so much is that he sees his old self there ...
purrfus chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Absolutely wonderful.
Aaron Tveit's Broadway chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
whats e space
Moondapple chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
i loved it! i really need to find a good web site with ALL the doctor who eps and time to sit down and watch them _ i would love to watch 25 years of the doctor...ok maybe not the first doctor ... i dont like him .
The Scarlet Pumpernickel 2.0 chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
odd but good
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 3/23/2008
Very interesting. I have an idea of all 10 of the Doctors, so I got the main idea with this. Very intriguing. More please?

Keep writing!