Reviews for Valentines' Day
lol i loved this. it was really sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
You made me cry
yaoi1827 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
i loved it
mundaneboy chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I actually cracked up when I read "Gabby?"

And I love how you leave the rest to the imagination

(In my mind...

Gabriella sadles up and kisses his cheeck.

"Get off of me!" He shouted, shoving the small girl off of him. On her face was a shocked expression, and the hint of tears shimmered in her eyes.

"What's wrong with you," she whispered, tearing up.

And then Troy did the unthinkable. He leapt up, and as his fears dissapeared and he grabbed Ryan's face and kissed him.

As the cafeteria gasped in shock, Troy gave in to the cliche gay in him and spun Ryan around, moaning into the kiss and promising himself that he's love Ryan, no matter what)

Aww're writing style is very good. And that was one HOT fiction 3
jasminewarbler chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Kinda mean for Troy 2 keep stringing Gabriella along
avalokannon chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
I can barely imagine the tumultuous moment when Troy said the word:"Ga-Gabby?" That was so~o good. For a representative of this genre, this was probably better than an average one. Especially the final words have more impact than the punch line usually has. Good job.
Na-san chapter 1 . 10/26/2008

I loved it!So cute!
StellarStark chapter 1 . 10/23/2008

That was something quite different than I expected.

But it was cute.

I liked it.

And, to be honest... I really don't like Tryan stories at all. They just gross me out.

But this one wasn't that bad.

So good job.

And keep up the good work.

P.S- Please read my stories when you can.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
haha poor gaberella.
samlover14 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
this was excellent. Just saying. It could be considered one of the better Tryan drabble-type oneshots out there...

kira-kiraprincessitsumo chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This is one of my favourite Tryans... I love how Troy's just hiding in a closet and just happens to grab the first person that walks by, assuming that of course it's who he's looking for. Very amazingly done!
hotshorT chapter 1 . 11/8/2007