Reviews for Out Damn'd Spot
C.Elder chapter 3 . 5/1
I know this was written a long time ago, but, if its not too late- it was very good.
some hilarious dialogue and laugh aloud moments. Cliff having a 10 o'clock that turned out to be Logan right after V. the love-mobile! The other inmate in jail!
V drunk- and Logan making up some terrific things she supposedly said while drunk.
The list is long.
But I still don't get the mystery-why was weidman killed, and why dumped in Beck's apartment?
And why, and what, and how, did V get the stuff in the manila envelope? and on duncan's instructions?-where did that come from?
a lot of stuff hanging...?
C.Elder chapter 1 . 5/1
DE Donut strikes again!
echoees chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Ooh, I like this
azerjaban chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Love Logan sleuthing, and Keith and Logan too. But I'm upset v was hiding things the entire time and Logan didn't fine out.

Great read.
thrnbrooke chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
Wait! I'm confused! I assume that envelope V gave to Duncan is the same one that the police have. Why?
jessi chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Excellent story! You really captured all the characters perfectly.
Tearle chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Logan's speech? "He donned a faux British accent and narrated, "See the blonde as she vomits all over the ground. Note the pungent aroma of smoke and peach schnapps. Gracefully falling to the ground after assaulting a stationary SUV, the drunk will inevitably have a mood swing or three before passing out."" By far the best line in this entire piece! Hilarious!

Not sure I understand how she came by the knife and the money. Not sure I understand at ALL why Duncan openly turned that stuff in. I mean, why would he WANT a manhunt out for him, especially after the whole baby thing? Also...still not sure why he would kill and gut CW...and leave him in Ms. James' apartment.

This is the first story of yours that just had too many loose ends for me! I don't know if you were more rushed to complete this one, or if I'm just reading it a little too closely because I love all your work, or if this was just one of your first pieces and so you were a little less experienced or what. I mean, you're still, in my humble opinion, the authority on all that is VM fanfiction. And this was still beautifully done, if a little fuzzy on some of the details that you usually handle so nicely.
Tearle chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Starting the chapter off right, with a little of Cliff's humor :)

HA! I love that they planned out the whole riling up of Lamb thing...and I love even more that it backfired and landed Logan in jail. Hilarious.

WHAT a series of twists! Ms. James and Celeste, Lizzie and Duncan, Ms. James being a Manning, Ms. James sleeping with a high schooler! Freaking crazy! Poor Keith, though, getting duped :(

How did Wallace break into Rebecca's apartment? That part confused me a little. He's not known for his lockpicking skills or anything.

I like that Logan's significantly helping with the sleuthing and isn't just the muscle. It makes his character so much more interesting. There seems to be a lot going on behind the scenes in this fic, which is great!
Tearle chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
What an odd twist, Logan buying the Kane residence. You know...I wonder why he didn't consider it before? I wonder how Veronica will respond to it (which, apparently wasn't very good!).

Wow! Clarence Wiedman is dead! And Veronica and Logan are blamed! And Ms. James is involved somehow!

I love Cliff's attitude. You've got him pegged. He's such a great character, more fanfics should have him in it with some small role.

What a sweet love scene! So passionate and loving!

I like the chemistry you've created between Logan and Keith.

Duncan's back! Meg's not dead! CRAZY!
Awahawa chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
It's been a while since you wrote this story. But I'm glad I found it. I expected more reviews because it deserves it! It's so well written and fun and good and all that. :)
SassyFrassKerr chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
This was very fun to read. I thought the part with the wedding comments at the end were pretty funny.
Infame chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
The last chapter was great! The whole fic was excellent also. Please continue writing fanfics I have loved everyone of your fics untill now, I need more!

PS.I've changed my penname, I was previously ''mirabelle1994''
Infame chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
This fic is genius! Can't wait to read more!
Infame chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
This fic is very entertaining. I can't wait to read what happens next. You are officially a fanfic genius!
bella chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
you left a little confuse with the last chapter

what did V give donut?