Reviews for Manipulation
Nicky Reid chapter 24 . 10/30/2010
awesome story, even if a little OOC at the end, but that's what makes fan fiction fun
books-n-cookies chapter 24 . 3/11/2010
Nice chapter :) good ending to an amazing story!
books-n-cookies chapter 19 . 3/11/2010
Since I haven't reviewed any other chapter in this story yet, I just wanted to say this story is truly AMAZING. It's wonderfully written, and you're definitely conveying the team's thoughts and emotions in a great way! I feel like I'm watching this take place or something, it's that good. Also, I love the pairings. Gibbs and Sasha are so cute together, and of course, I LOVE the Tate :) great story! I'm excited to read on, so far it's been an awesome story :)
USAFChief chapter 24 . 8/7/2009
I look for completed stories to read because I don't like the wait between chapters being posted - I lose the direction of the plot if it's too long between postings. I am so glad I found this story and your other writing.

This is a very good story. Well developed plot line, taut with suspense and excitement. The dialog was crisp and well delivered. Other than the romance between Tony and Kate, the story was true to the characters on the show. However, a little melodrama never hurt anyone.

I like Sasha. You did a nice job developing her. She's enough woman to stand up to Gibbs. Nice job.

There were several misspelled words and typographical errors. For some reason, many English, Aussie and South African authors here seem to have trouble with "then" and "than" mixing them up frequently. That bugs me a bit.

I liked this a lot and I will read more of your work. I am adding you to my favorites list in the hope that you are currently writing NCIS stories. I normally don't review chapters, but always try to review complete stories that I read, so expect to see more from me in the future.

Best wishes.
Paulina'sHM chapter 24 . 11/28/2006
This story was unbelievably good. This chapter was a sweet ending to a very crazy story. Loved it.

Paulina :-)
alix33 chapter 17 . 11/28/2006
Er..did they remove th bullet near Gibbs's scapula, then? or is he too weak now for them to do that?
alix33 chapter 12 . 11/28/2006
I just hope Gibbs realised that it - his team's injuries and suffering - wasn't Sasha's fault.
alix33 chapter 10 . 11/28/2006
I'm glad Tony blacked out - does that make sense?
alix33 chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
Yes, poor Tony! (Although I sometimes wish I could reach into the TV and slap him upside the head just like Gibbs!)
alix33 chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
"She takes a few moments to assess the situation, gingerly moving her limps." - I think she moved her LIMBS, rather? (Gibbs and Tony would have had to hurry quite a bit quicker with the rescue effort if she was moving her LIMPS already, though - LOL!)

"disturbs a hobo spider’s web and it responds by sinking its scissor like fangs into the soft tissue above his ankle" - Oh, help! Is a scissor spider's fangs or its bite poisonous?
alix33 chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
"McGee frowns as he catches up to them and says, “Well I know that I’m not as fast as you two, but that doesn’t mean that you have to laugh at me.”

Tony and Kate look at each other and than at McGee before bursting out laughing all over again. McGee becomes infuriated and decides I’ll show you. I can keep up with you. In fact I can go faster than you. That decided he takes of ahead of them." - Poor McGee! I think he's cute and it infuriates me no end that Kate and Tony keep teasing him!
alix33 chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
'He smiles at her as he takes a hold of her arms pulling her close and he whispers in her ear, “No.” ' - this line creeped me out completely!

"If you make one wrong move your previous friends will die and I will kill the kid first" - didn't you mean 'precious friends' here?

"Then he kisses her cheek and walks away" - and it gets even creepier here!
alix33 chapter 2 . 11/28/2006
"1.65 and 1.72 meters. From the impression in the carpet, he weighed around 185 pounds" - shouldn't that be 5'5" and 5'7" instead of the metre, centimetre height combined with the pounds that you gave then, instead of kilograms?
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
"Kate and Tony confirm that they have collected prints and bagged and tagged a few items" - how do they decide what to bag and tag? or do I need to watch the NCIS eps we see here in South Africa (which are few and far between), more carefully to get an idea? it's the first time the bag-and-tag process bugged me in a fic, ever, and now I'm confused as to why!

"combination of Myprodol and Synap Forte to help to reduce the headache" - it must be a doozy of a headache, as those are some of the strongest pain meds I know!
dg101 chapter 24 . 11/28/2006
Very nice ending!Thanks a lot for the great story!Can't wait to see more from you.:)