Reviews for Daddy in a Day
FireStorm chapter 1 . 1/19
That was AWESOME
ella lee chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
you should make another chapter
Potter rulz chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Hermiones parents are Jerry and Mary Granger.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Sweet story. Loved that it all worked out.
Skyselisse chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Hm... Where to start; this is a bit complicated...
The story is there, yes. But not really in the sense of description: The characters really ONLY talk with one another. There are merely four or five lines that truly describe what the characters are feeling. Like, when Draco appears and finds Hermione having these contractions, he doesn't seem to be shocked whatsoever. He's all like: "Oh, okay!" and simply says he understands. – Of course this is a good thing, but… What man in the world wouldn't be shocked to suddenly see a woman giving birth to a child and being told that the child is theirs? – And what about Hermione's reaction? "I'm sorry, what is going to happen now?" – No description on the way she says it? Not really saying if she's anguished, or relieved, or sad, or happy? To me, that sounded completely neutral, just as if she had been a robot. – Sorry, but these two reactions were WAY too unrealistic.
Another thing that annoys me (sorry, I'm trying to be gentle, but this REALLY annoys me) is this:

"…" he said,
"…" she replied,
"…" they asked,
"…" Etc.

Know what I mean? The commas. Try to end a sentence with a period instead. It's the correct way to write, a part from being WAY more elegant. – Just a piece of advice ;)

Look, what I'm trying to say is, you still have to practice a lot. – That's why you should keep writing and being creative, that's the beauty of it: The more you write, the better you become. :)
21peach chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Can you pls make it inro a chapter? I am dying to read more.
zaphyro azul chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
So beautifull, so tender, I almost cry, a very simple one shot but full of wonderfull love, congratulations!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
It was great. You need to add more. It was by far best one I've read though
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Please make more chapters
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Haha funny with Ron at the end! Great job!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love it :)
Sam chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Is there going to be more chapters?
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
hooo hoooo hahahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
AWESOME STORY! Its's so cute! I loved harry and ron's entry into the malfoy manor and ron's line at the end. ron will be ron. u rock! dramione all the way...! u r from now on my fave author.