Reviews for All In Time
White Wyrsa chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Again quite strong impression. Seeing them all ripped apart like this, and emotionally it's close to real continuation. It's never easy with Winchesters..)
Thanks, it's great.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
sad
Elphaba05 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Well my love, I have never liked songfics...at all but you continuously amaze me. This was very true to both your style (and by that I mean angst) and to the boys. For those unfortunate people out there who don't know you personally, after the season finally Fiyero jumped up and declared "Dean's gonna be in a coma!" so this wasn't a spoiler influenced story! Very nice, can't wait till you make it longer.
SophieSaulie chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Awesome story! So filled with emotion. Choked me up several times. I loved the angle of the demon torturing Dean to torture Sam. It was an angle I hadn't considered. It's terrific! I totally felt bereft at John letting go of Dean. That whole paragraph was wrenching and felt so hopeless in all of its damage. Excellent descriptions!

Thanks for writing it and sharing it.
Restless Joy chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
AH! *loves*

*tackles*

this is really, REALLY good. I'm sorry I don't have anything intelligent or constructive to say but teh excelence robbed me of half my brain. _

like I said...EXCELLENT!
Cali chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
No no poor dean... I cant believe he's going to die i think he should live. hes too hott and young to die.