Reviews for Keep You Safe and Warm
It's so sweet I love it
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 3/10
Liked it
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aww, adorable! Just wish had some anikis like Conrad and Gwendal. Wolfie-pyon was so lucky, ne?
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I totally love this! Great work. Thanks for sharing your amazing story.
estupido chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Very cute :)
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
sugoi! I know Conrad and Gwendal loves Wolfram, though season 1 proves that they care for Yuuri more than Wolf, its really saddening when Conrad says to Yuuri, "You're the most important person on our life now..." and that if Wolfram dies, its okay as long as Yuuri is fine. What a great brother, ne? No wonder Wolfram has that little attitude of being selfish, cause he atleast wanted some attention and love for himself.
ForeverDreamandImagin chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Kawaii ne !

great story!D
aishababy chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I read this before but have no recollection of reviewing so...It was really cute and fluffy and brotherly lovey and so sweet:)
Lorean chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was so cute! I love little Wolfie!
ElricBrothersRAWK chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
It's so cute! I love the story a lot! Interesting & enjoyable to read!
twent47blue chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I love it! Please continue _
Kinkatia chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Aw, cute! I love when they act like brothers! This is really good! I like it!
kasmo chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
That's so unbelievably sweet. They sound so adorable and the bond between the three brothers seems so strong. It's tragic that it'll all fall apart soon. I was hoping that Conrad and Wolfram's relationship would patch up during the course of the series, but it didn't really. Too bad.

"Conrad laughed, letting himself be lead by Wolfram."

In the above sentence, the past tense of 'lead' is spelt 'led'. Don't mix it up with the 'lead' used in mechanical pencils.
Eternity Curse chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
The unsaid review: how cute _~
tsubasa05 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007