Reviews for Two Weeks
Sarah chapter 1 . 3/10
So well done and in character it feels like submerging myself in the show! Thank you for posting this!
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was fabulous. Well written, a believable and gripping plot (and you made the science side make sense too) and spot-on characterisation. Thank you!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Wow, very interesting idea.
WitchPencil chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This was a brilliantly written story, i thoroughly enjoyed reading every word! A sweet ending, and i loved that you had DeMont in there too. Definitely going into my fav's, even though this was written an age ago i still felt i had to credit your wonderful writing. Thanks for the good read!
Tuva chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Excellent work.
Eric Heldman chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Really enjoyed the story! Some of the turns of phrase were sublime and elevated the storytelling from just good plot and characterization to great writing. Example: '20% cheating and 80% creepy' or the inferiority complex Jake has as an agent where Kyle is concerned.

I will say that the end seemed a bit rushed, maybe one failed mission (or descibed in some detail) where Jake was afraid to use his powers. And I'm a little confused, if he has no memory of the abduction, why is he having such a block?

Ok, never mind, I think I got the sequence: abduction, Jake's fear of what he could do, his poor performance, Lou's almost-ultimatum, Diane storming out, then the final scene in the lab with Jake trying to get details on his missing two weeks from Diane. Still seems a little rushed, but then I am a Jake/Diane romantic and would have preferred the almost date to have fully happened again.
Zephyr of Shadows chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
*blinks* Wow... this was really really well done... creapy, but well done, I liked it! MORE PLEASE!
Falrow chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Wow thats an intense story. I kinda wish for more but I respect how well you wrapped that up into that many words. Well done.

I really liked the ending.
Zucht chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Definately on my favorites list. You did a great job, I liked how the story seemed to spiral in on itself, getting tighter all the time. I hope to see more from you soon.

Till later.
Roseveare chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Brilliant. Actiony, plotty Jake! I would have reviewed yesterday, except btyahoo crashed and refused to let me back online. Anyway, I love this, it absolutely brightened my day, and I am adding it to my favourite stories list.
imnowdead chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
that's a lovely story there!it took me a while to get the plot but i have now! _