Reviews for The Principal
JoHanna chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That was fantastic! Loved it. :)
Lovedthisfic chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was such an amazing story! I have just started exploring the spn fandom and this was a totally awesome start
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awesome story!

Mic (the mom)
orange8hands chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I loved this.
Aimmy14 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Oh my god, this story...has to be one of the cutesy and funniest things I've read for this fandom.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
like it
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh my goodness little Sammy was adorable. Then again big Sammy is adorable. One thing both those Winchester boys is would have to be adorable. Anyway I love the "I LOVE deals!" Omg I actually laughe out loud at that. You really capteured the brother's awesome relationship they had even has small boys. Both boys were too cute. I would have hated to be that poor principal! I mean how could you be mean to either of those boys? I loved her POVs thoughout the story. That was so cute. Well done!
cherry blossoms and peach chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Aww, that was cute. I love little Sam.
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I like how thoroughly you managed to develop the financial analyst-turned-elementary school principal so quickly. I like her and I almost wish she were a main character somewhere so I could see her more often.

A lot of the time extras and outside observers don't get beyond 'generic principal' or 'generic teacher', but you really put a lot of thought and work into Anna's personality.
WithaVengance chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
adorable. I want to read more
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
lol I love weechesters, SO cute! XD
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Incredibly adorable fic. The boys are so cute and Anna's thoughts were funny too. Great story!
isxbelv chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OHMAHGAWD. Samsam was the cutest thing in the damn world. Awesome work!
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh you make me smile. I'm addicted to them now. I really hope you do another either another chapter or something similar
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wee!Sammy was ADORABLE! And I LOVE Anna's pov! ;D Especially when she was practically struck with the cuteness that is the wee!chesters! XDD
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »