Reviews for The Principal
kasey123 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
like it
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Oh my goodness little Sammy was adorable. Then again big Sammy is adorable. One thing both those Winchester boys is would have to be adorable. Anyway I love the "I LOVE deals!" Omg I actually laughe out loud at that. You really capteured the brother's awesome relationship they had even has small boys. Both boys were too cute. I would have hated to be that poor principal! I mean how could you be mean to either of those boys? I loved her POVs thoughout the story. That was so cute. Well done!
cherry blossoms and peach chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Aww, that was cute. I love little Sam.
CarnivorousOak chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I like how thoroughly you managed to develop the financial analyst-turned-elementary school principal so quickly. I like her and I almost wish she were a main character somewhere so I could see her more often.

A lot of the time extras and outside observers don't get beyond 'generic principal' or 'generic teacher', but you really put a lot of thought and work into Anna's personality.
WithaVengance chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
adorable. I want to read more
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
lol I love weechesters, SO cute! XD
Lathena Mercion chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Incredibly adorable fic. The boys are so cute and Anna's thoughts were funny too. Great story!
isxbelv chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
OHMAHGAWD. Samsam was the cutest thing in the damn world. Awesome work!
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh you make me smile. I'm addicted to them now. I really hope you do another either another chapter or something similar
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Wee!Sammy was ADORABLE! And I LOVE Anna's pov! ;D Especially when she was practically struck with the cuteness that is the wee!chesters! XDD
jenny.lynne chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
"... pinch his cheeks and bake him cookies, sorta thing..."

Very cute.

Though I have to say...when Sam said, "I love deals!" I thought, "Sure, he loves them now...wait until later when he realizes how much trouble they bring." :P
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was so freaking adorable! I loved it. Even though they're young in this their personalities shine through perfectly. And writing it from an outsiders point of view was just genius. Too cute. That's all I can say. :) thanks for posting!
CleverAlibi chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
I love this. I LOVE this. I don't even have any other words except for that I love this.

CA
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I can just imagine little Sam and Dean being like that. Thanks for sharing.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That is freakin' adorable! Great story! I love it! :) I love the principal's reaction to Sam and Dean's reaction to Sam being called. And when Sam kept saying "Dean said" in his excited burst about what happened. {sigh} Yeah. Great story! :)
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »