Reviews for The Principal
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Poor Ms. West. She didn't stand a chance.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
it was a good one thanks i am happy i found it thank you
sgs09 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Okay this is totally in my top three on the "Cutest Wee!Chester Fics Ever" list! Oh my gosh, I was totally gushing throughout this whole story. lol

I loved how you portrayed Dean's calmness and polite attitude at first, then let the principal see him kind of shift away. Watching him with Sammy was adorable too, because he clearly didn't want his little brother to be upset by being called in, but he couldn't do much about it.

Sam was just the cutest thing ever. I laughed so hard when he used the phrase "extenuating circumstances". It would be just like him-even at seven-to be the little lawyer-type person he is and talk his way out of everything.

The OC was awesome! 3 I loved reading this from her point of view. She was a great character to add to the mix, and I loved how she warmed up to the boys in layers.

This fic is definitely going in my favorites forever now! I'm sure I'll be re-reading it within the next few days, and sure that I'll be recommending it to my sister. If I can show her a fic that rivals "Parent's Day" for the cutest Wee!chester fic ever, she'll beg me for the ID number.

Thank you so much for this awesome story! I absolutely loved it. :)

sgs09
lena chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Just found this beautiful little gem! This was great and brought a smile to my face on a rather yucky day. Thanks!
Snowpuppies chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Adorable!
saberivojo chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I loved this look at school aged Winchesters. I especially love Dean and his manners, his ma'am, his obvious respect but just as obvious was his need to deck the kid.

Great job.
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
really great i laughed so hard...so gret
voyuerer chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That was so adorable. Winchester charm never fails. LOL!
Epica chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
FREAKING CUTE EXCELENT FIC I JUST LOVE IT!
Crimson Ivy chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I love Weechesters! :D Your Dean is really adorable! And Sam - so sweet!

But your story impressed me most because of... Anna West. You described her in such a interesing way! Only a few words and they made me wonder what HER story was... :)

Great job!
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
this story was really good
keatlin chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Such a cute story!
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was a really good story. I enjoyed it a LOT. One thing though, the Winchester's eyes are green. Haha that was just something I noticed. This was a good read. Thanks for writing it.
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
i really liked that. the OC is well written )
nicki chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is great and funny i loved it
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »