Reviews for The Principal
ashley chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
this is really good! are you going to make any more chapters, I hope you will, at least finish the two months.
Sam chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Aww that was so cute! I love little Sammy and little Dean! Great fic. I love all of your fics especially the ones about charmed.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Christ, this STORY is cute. *wink*

Excellent job- what a lovely original character! Your time and effort is much appreciated, Emma! I couldn't ask for more in a story!

Can't wait for your next story,

emily
b taylor chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Another great story. I love wee!winchester stories. :)
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
that was good :)
sairah chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This is quite possibly the sweetest, most adorable story I've ever read here!
twotoe chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
You can remain 'stuck' on the Winchesters in school if you like. You do it very well. They and the story are adorable.
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Damn Emma! you might be my most favorite Author out of this hole damn site! gee when ever I see you name for a story, onshot or whatever, I know its gonna be god!

Thanks for the awsome read as always, and whoa those boys are adorable!
angel679 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
This was so great and if being hit with Dean's smile and his eyes and his face and God those eyelashes werent enough she got steamrolled by Sammy the pinch his cheecks and bake him cookies dollbaby. I adored the story and poor Miss West didnt know what hit her. She can tell the teachers to get a grip cause shes in charge now.
BlazeorFade chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
This is adorable. I love outsider POV's on the Wee!chesters. I also like the character Anna West and her being in unfamiliar territory with kids in general. I can so see Dean being that way with Principals when he was in school. Great job, this is definately going on my fave list. Thanks for sharing.
carocali chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Very nice Weechester piece! I love how Dean could charm that early and how Sam had the 'puppy dog' look down. Really cute!

:D

Caroline
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
That was too cute! I especially liked the part where Sam is leaning on the desk. So so cute. :)
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
That was so totally dead on with the boys. Fun to read.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
good story
Lady MR1 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
One of the most adorable things I've ever read. I couldn't keep the smile off my face! The principle just melted, it was soo hysterical. And Sam was soo cute! Gah, this whole thing was so sweet it could cause you a cavity! lol _
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »