Reviews for The Principal
InSecret chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
OK, I know I found this story way late and you're gonna look at this review like what the hell, catch on already!, but I just have to review cos christ this fic is adorable! I still have this ridiculous smile on my face picturing Dean and Sam as cute little kids... aw. I actually tend to steer away from young Sam and Dean fics normally, but I'm so glad I read this. It's so interesting because you can really see the makings of the adult Winchesters in their behaviour. And I've got to say, your OC is fantastic. I cared just as much for her as for the boys which is a huge thing cos usually I just relegate OCs to the periphery and concentrate on Dean and Sam. Anyway, enough rambling - apologies for the lateness of this review, but I wanted to let you know that I REALLY enjoyed this fic and I'll absolutely look out for your work in the future. :)
lelann37 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
haha! too funny. that poor substitute principal never had a chance. loved it!
04238 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Hey I love this fic! It's so sweet and adorable. Sam and Dean are great. I love Anna :). Keep up the good work!
mute90 chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
"Fighting is prohibited on school grounds," she answered, then wanted to kick herself for using a word like prohibited with a seven year old.

Sam's gaze didn't waver though; instead he tugged himself away from his brother. Dean's grip didn't loosen and in the end it took a firm yank from Sam to get himself free.

It would have been amusing if it weren't for the serious look on Dean's face or the steady way Sam studied her.

He reached her desk, stood on tip-toes, planted his elbows on it, and placed his chin in his hands as he stretched towards

"Sometimes aren't there ex-ten-uatin’ circum-ances, d'though?" he asked, mangling the words just enough that she felt herself soften.

LOL! He's like a mini-lawyer

Dean quirked an eyebrow, "What do I have to say for myself?" He repeated, then he shrugged, "It was a good left hook, but my aim was a little off. I meant to hit his jaw."

Anna blinked, "What?"

The boy nodded, "Less blood that way." He explained.

That just sounds so much like Dean

Great job!
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Your original character was so freaking delightful.

"Was she supposed to tell the Dad? Jeez... someone get her spreadsheet to friggin balance!"

The poor woman!
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
My good friend Phoenix told me to read this story, that it was wonderful and she was right! Your little Winchesters are ADORABLE! And I really enjoyed seeing it from the principal’s point of view!

I think this HAD to be my favorite part of the whole story:

-"Instead of Dean being in a lot of trouble, he'll be in just regular trouble."

Sam's smile dimmed a little, his gaze dropped, and his little brow furrowed.

He was actually thinking about it, she realized, her lips suddenly itching to grin.

What was he gonna say? No, thank you, I don't like that deal. Try another.

When the big brown eyes lifted to her again, she realized with amusement that with this child... that was a possibility.”

I literally laughed out loud! And you wrote it so perfectly I could SEE it happening!

A few other favorite moments:

-"You gave another student a bloody nose..." she enumerated.

He nodded, "Yes. I did."

"What do you have to say for yourself?" she asked, cringing internally- god, her mother would be so proud to hear those words out of her mouth.

Anna blinked, "What?"

The boy nodded, "Less blood that way." He explained.

ROTFL! :D

-“What happened today?” she asked when the silence had stretched for several minutes.

“I gave a boy a bloody nose.” He said smartly, the first slip in his polite demeanor. His smile had completely disappeared.

“Why?”

He shrugged, his eyes no longer twinkling, “Because it was necessary.”

Still more laughing and chuckling!

-“Necessary why?” she insisted, she was the adult here.

The grin vanished—instantly. “Because some people don’t understand the meaning of, back off.” He almost growled at her and Anna tensed. She wasn’t expecting the vehemence with which the boy answered her, or the way his eyes were suddenly glowing angrily.”

And THAT gave me chills! It’s Dean personified!

Wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it; thanks for sharing!
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh my gosh little Sammy is WAY too cute and I loved how Dean read Ms West's reaction.

Adorable story :) More please!

GN
happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was just wonderful. They make such charming boys, don't they :)
Lils chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was nice. I really enjoyed it. I love little Winchesters!
ashley chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
this is really good! are you going to make any more chapters, I hope you will, at least finish the two months.
Sam chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Aww that was so cute! I love little Sammy and little Dean! Great fic. I love all of your fics especially the ones about charmed.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Christ, this STORY is cute. *wink*

Excellent job- what a lovely original character! Your time and effort is much appreciated, Emma! I couldn't ask for more in a story!

Can't wait for your next story,

emily
b taylor chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Another great story. I love wee!winchester stories. :)
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
that was good :)
sairah chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This is quite possibly the sweetest, most adorable story I've ever read here!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »