Reviews for The Principal
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Your original character was so freaking delightful.

"Was she supposed to tell the Dad? Jeez... someone get her spreadsheet to friggin balance!"

The poor woman!
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
My good friend Phoenix told me to read this story, that it was wonderful and she was right! Your little Winchesters are ADORABLE! And I really enjoyed seeing it from the principal’s point of view!

I think this HAD to be my favorite part of the whole story:

-"Instead of Dean being in a lot of trouble, he'll be in just regular trouble."

Sam's smile dimmed a little, his gaze dropped, and his little brow furrowed.

He was actually thinking about it, she realized, her lips suddenly itching to grin.

What was he gonna say? No, thank you, I don't like that deal. Try another.

When the big brown eyes lifted to her again, she realized with amusement that with this child... that was a possibility.”

I literally laughed out loud! And you wrote it so perfectly I could SEE it happening!

A few other favorite moments:

-"You gave another student a bloody nose..." she enumerated.

He nodded, "Yes. I did."

"What do you have to say for yourself?" she asked, cringing internally- god, her mother would be so proud to hear those words out of her mouth.

Dean quirked an eyebrow, "What do I have to say for myself?" He repeated, then he shrugged, "It was a good left hook, but my aim was a little off. I meant to hit his jaw."

Anna blinked, "What?"

The boy nodded, "Less blood that way." He explained.

-“What happened today?” she asked when the silence had stretched for several minutes.

“I gave a boy a bloody nose.” He said smartly, the first slip in his polite demeanor. His smile had completely disappeared.

He shrugged, his eyes no longer twinkling, “Because it was necessary.”

Still more laughing and chuckling!

-“Necessary why?” she insisted, she was the adult here.

The grin vanished—instantly. “Because some people don’t understand the meaning of, back off.” He almost growled at her and Anna tensed. She wasn’t expecting the vehemence with which the boy answered her, or the way his eyes were suddenly glowing angrily.”

And THAT gave me chills! It’s Dean personified!

Wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed it; thanks for sharing!
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh my gosh little Sammy is WAY too cute and I loved how Dean read Ms West's reaction.

Adorable story :) More please!

happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was just wonderful. They make such charming boys, don't they :)
Lils chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was nice. I really enjoyed it. I love little Winchesters!
ashley chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
this is really good! are you going to make any more chapters, I hope you will, at least finish the two months.
Sam chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Aww that was so cute! I love little Sammy and little Dean! Great fic. I love all of your fics especially the ones about charmed.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Christ, this STORY is cute. *wink*

Excellent job- what a lovely original character! Your time and effort is much appreciated, Emma! I couldn't ask for more in a story!

Can't wait for your next story,

b taylor chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Another great story. I love wee!winchester stories. :)
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
that was good :)
sairah chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
This is quite possibly the sweetest, most adorable story I've ever read here!
twotoe chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
You can remain 'stuck' on the Winchesters in school if you like. You do it very well. They and the story are adorable.
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Damn Emma! you might be my most favorite Author out of this hole damn site! gee when ever I see you name for a story, onshot or whatever, I know its gonna be god!

Thanks for the awsome read as always, and whoa those boys are adorable!
angel679 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
This was so great and if being hit with Dean's smile and his eyes and his face and God those eyelashes werent enough she got steamrolled by Sammy the pinch his cheecks and bake him cookies dollbaby. I adored the story and poor Miss West didnt know what hit her. She can tell the teachers to get a grip cause shes in charge now.
BlazeorFade chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
This is adorable. I love outsider POV's on the Wee!chesters. I also like the character Anna West and her being in unfamiliar territory with kids in general. I can so see Dean being that way with Principals when he was in school. Great job, this is definately going on my fave list. Thanks for sharing.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »