Reviews for My Bad Day
FollowTheReaper01 chapter 2 . 5/30/2016
AWWW! NO! YOU DID NOT JUST END THERE WWHHHYYY? PPLLLEEEASSSEE UPDATE!
Rosa B chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
Where is the rest i need to know. how does it end. come on. why have you not finished this amazing fanfiction. Please just tell me how it ends...
Guest chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
PLEASE FINISH! I'm like obsessed with JDA at the moment… this is the best one I've read! FINISH
wittyusernames chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
NOooooooOOooOOOOoooooo! *dramatically falls to knees*
Procrastinating.genius chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Awesome story! I hope you'll update
britfanatic76 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Oh my.

That was quite a place to leave this.

You had me hanging on for the next chapter, before I remembered that this was the last update. I know it's been 6 years but some part of me is hoping you might still be persuaded to continue this story. I want to see Cox's concern-fueled angry rant at J.D. for being a girl and getting himself shot in a vain attempt to be the hero and stand up to the guy with the gun!

Is there any hope whatsoever?
AuthenticRadiance chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Really good I like it, p,ease update
rawr52 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
:O Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh! Update! Please? I'll pay you in virtual cookies!
rawr52 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Lol, drama! I like :)
I amm Groot chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
i know its been 3 years but this is good i wanna c what happens next please continue!
Aaronisme19 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Hi just wanted to good job on the story and I can't wait for the next chapter
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
BLOODY HELL! Why did you stop there? PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
wolfbane17 chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Good so far. You've kept J.D. in character, so please write more cause i wanna know what happens next! AWESOME!
xcloudx chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
I like it even though I read a story kinda similar. In the first chapter there is a sudden change in POV and it is confusing. XP Other than that I like it.
Witty-Kate chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
wow this is reali god!

u ahve got to update i know its been ages but still... pLEASE