Reviews for Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops
Camerine chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
That was great! *Grins* I wonder if anything like this really would happen if Rodney ate a lemon. Probably not, but one can always wish. XD

Awesome job!

Camerine
Llanea chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
lol that was awesome
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Lovely. Almost dying can bring out the honest emotions in people.

I remember, with great fear, my brother almost dying more than once due to asthma. Feeling helpless in a situation like that is probably the worst emotion in the world. Kissing helps! (Although, I sure wouldn't kiss my brother like that! Yuck!)
NoLongerActiveUser chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Wow! I can't believe I've missed this one :) *quickly clicks C2 button* What a sweet tale. TPTB have always hinted that Liz & Rodney had history and you fleshed it out nicely. And your anaphylactic bits were very realistic! Poor Rodders... Thank you for posting!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Why are there not more review for this excellent story? I just adored all of it. The snark set against the caring made it so wonderfully in character while being shippy. The ending was great as well. It was the most wonderful story to read the other day, really cheered me up on a bad day and it's still really good on a reread.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Darling, darling, yummy, yummy goodness! The combination of humor and drama was lovely, and the ending was sublime. Thank you for this completely delightful story with all of its implications of caring, both of the friendly and romantic varities. I hope you sign up for the ficathon next year, too!
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Very sweet.

Funny and romantic with a dash of drama.

Well done.
dahan chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Hehe, lovely ending. _

Seeing Elizabeth so defensive to the competition was certainly smile worthy and it's certainly nice the way the humor goes in the end. Fun fic!
szhismine chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
great fic!
the-Bookworm-Princess chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
*is speechless* I heart McWeird! ;) Ach, dahlink, vat can I say? It vas wunderbaar. Or however you spell that. I so heart the ending, with the implied making-out-ness. :D Teehee, this time around I noticed that the line about "noises from the bathroom" or whatever gave me other connotations than that he was showering. *gigglesnort* ANYWAYS. Loved it, loved it, loved it! You must write mcweird again. Oh, lookit! I'm the first reviewer? *sque*