Reviews for Ways to tick off Saitou
Rhymes-With-Orange08 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Hilarious!
narrizan chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
My favourite RK character. Insightful in that odd funny way!

BTW...there's no age limit to being a fangirl. I know a couple who touch 50 plus and I know of at least one who is sixty and ahem...*koffkoff* we're not saying of course how old we are...but it seems we are in good company. _~

*waves hello!*

zan out!

*runs off before is caught*
unwinding fantasy chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Oh my...

*possibly dead from laughter*

This has to be my favourite by far. I think the image of Saito attempting to remove his glued-on police hat is etched into my mind forever. Priceless.

~Aqua~
Hasso chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Shit men I never knew that there were 11 ways to seriously piss Satio off. Yeah making fun of his smoking habit that normal but screwing with his gloves gluing finger together then watch him struggle to get his finger in. O hell giving him pinks gloves & switching clothes that was my freakā€™en favorite. Bloody well done on doing a shot one-shot on Satio Torture.
Warg chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Hehe.. funny as ever..

And once more it induces scary yet satisfying images.. hehe..

We need one for Shishio and Aoshi and Soujiro and Megumi and.. Hmm those last two would be pretty hard but hehe..

I WILL be looking forward to more of these!

pinoykengumi7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Eheheh! Very entertaining, but short. Good job! Very Saitou-ish.

-Duckii Mustang-
SaitouuRyuuji chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
That was funny, I love #11, #6, and #3 the best because if I remember correctly those are what makes him Saitou (the wolf) and I would hate to be the person who takes those things away lol. :D

~SaitouuRyuuji
xRemovedx chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is so funny! I think no.10 is best! _
Aster Arsenal chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
I LOVED #'s ! and 7! And there werent as many ru aways as the hiko one:) Which was a good thing. Cause those were annoying.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
That was cute! It was pretty funny! Sano crying like a baby when he thought Saito was dead! Lol!
Hittocere chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
THAT is absolutly Halairous. I can not stop laughing!