Reviews for Among the Stars
owtena chapter 21 . 5/14
I just discovered your stories.. And I can't believe I didn't read your stories before, but YAY I have a lot beautiful stories ahead ;)
I really can see this as real episode! WOW!
From Latvia With Love!

Favorite: Story - checked
Favorite: Author - checked
Ardeliah chapter 21 . 2/1
Well this story was definitely show quality. I can see the football floating through space now. Thank you.
linda.ljc chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Do you post on AO3? It's impossible to copy on any more. I always copy because it's too hard to read it as is, and time consuming on someone else's computer. It sounds lovely though. It was searched on sgastoryfinders, otherwise I don't even bother with .
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Excellent!
annea101 chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
yeah right...suuuure they dont...like the author saying it makes me believe it...
Aileil chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
Hiya, I especially liked this story of yours. I usually don't much like invented characters, they are purposefully underdeveloped so as to avoid attachments forming and what not but I got a kick out of Rix. The Jell-O cup throwing scene was priceless. I also learned more words and idioms from this than any other story I have read since Sherlock Holmes. I have started a confusion campaign. I picked one kid I know but don't see very often and I don't say a word to him the whole time he's nearby until I'm leaving and then I just say a random idiom from Rix. Best social experiment ever, by the way. So you have provided more amusement than you could possibly imagine. Oh, and I had to say it, Rix is a little like my best friend Jeremy. Jeremy ALWAYS says 'Oh crackers!' when something happens and then starts talking again until someone else starts talking thus forcing him to stop. It's actually kind of funny. So thanks. And thank you for resisting the temptation to just leave poor Rodney out in space. Sure he talks a lot but I like listening to people who talk a lot. (Or write a lot) Very entertaining. Thanks again. :)
Lemon Icee chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Another amazing, mind-blowingly fantastic story! Everything I love in one fic! I could gush forever about it, so I will. The characterizations are perfect, I love the OCs, so much intrigue and cliffhanger action, I LOVE John's concern for Rodney, and I love all the Rodney whump!

Your stories are all so original and interesting, it's like I'm watching the show! Thank you for them!
Azamiko chapter 21 . 8/8/2010
Rix was great; I'm glad he's okay at the end.
juliet164 chapter 21 . 12/7/2009
Rodney is out it again. Great story, will keep an eye out for more of your stories.
Calamitynexus chapter 21 . 10/11/2009
I now want that football to show up in all your stories as an extra. Bouncing of the dadulous's shield, interfering with wraith engines, knocking into replicator technology. The football of doom, breaking everything it touches.
krysalys chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Rehoboth! My FAVORITE beach! *\O/*

Heh. Carry on. ;)

-}-
astridv chapter 21 . 6/30/2009
It was great to read a story set entirely in space. I particularly loved the descriptions of the observation dome and of Rodney alone among the stars.
astridv chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Great start! Love the setup and the descriptions, I can't wait to read more. *off to read more*
Whirlwind421 chapter 21 . 4/16/2009
Awesome! Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Poor Ronon! It's nice to see Ronon out of his element!