Reviews for Among the Stars
flah7 chapter 18 . 10/9/2006
One life sign? the football broke the DHD...the ships were like Chinese lanterns! How can you do this to me? Me? A loyal fan! LOYAL FAN! Oh yeah! Well just for that...here's more Edmund Fitzgerald! Take that!

In a musty old commissary they prayed,

In the Atlantis Cafeteria they swayed.

The lunch bell chimed till it rang twenty-nine times

For each Jello Rodney McKay left behind.

The legend lives on from the Commissary on down

Of the Big Brain they call Rodney McKay. The

Wraith Queen, they said, never gives up her dead

When the glares of the really Bad Pirates come early!

Oh yeah and there is more where that came from...I want more life signs!
glocap chapter 14 . 10/9/2006
'And as he listened to his labored breathing, he realized he was afraid. He didn’t like being afraid.'

'It felt so alone with only the stars around him. I shouldn’t be scared, he reminded himself...'

Wow! Incredible chapter. Ronon's POV was so well written - his discomfort at not being in control, his worry that his lack of control could cost Rodney's life, his finding Sheppard's monologue soothing, his finding Rodney's silence disturbing, and his hearing Teyla's verbal encouragement.

And then, to have his worse fears became a reality - drifting aimlessly in space. Yikes. Ronon may need to vist Heightmeyer when this is done... discreetly, of course.
glocap chapter 13 . 10/9/2006
Good stuff - a stubborn, worried Shep determined to make Rodney see him, Rodney with his snark intact, despite it all and Teyla's pride at being able to operate the Ironspot, yep, good stuff. But, poor miserable Ronon! I could really feel his unease and it didn't help that poor Teyla was still learning how to navigate the Ironspot. Good thing Rix was lucid enough to help out.

But, still, poor miserable Ronon - being in space without a spaceship is so not his thing and I don't blame him.
cybersyd42 chapter 17 . 10/9/2006
I'd say I knew it couldn't be that easy, but with Ronon almost floating off into space it really hasn't been easy at all. I loved Sheppard's comforting waffle to McKay, and Ronon's clear unhappiness at the spacesuit - and his determination to finish his task in time to get McKay.

Oh, Sheppard Kyan Douglas. Separated at birth.
glocap chapter 12 . 10/9/2006
The visual of Rodney floating among the stars in was so vivid that I momentarily forgot that he was still in deep trouble. And, Teyla - you go, girl! No hesitation in her "I will fly the Ironspot" statement. Love it!

I love how you seem to "get" Teyla and bring her alive. You're doing a great job of showing her take charge, leadership side in addition to showing how much she pays attention to her team members' explanations - no matter how tedious and boring :)
glocap chapter 11 . 10/9/2006
Good grief, Wortley. If you can't have it, no one will. Run indeed. What a nutjob!
glocap chapter 10 . 10/9/2006
Whoa, blood, blood, and more blood. Poor fading and trapped Rodney; worried, angry team, and a murderous, trapped pirate. Intense chapter.
sablecain chapter 17 . 10/9/2006
LOL I love love love Ronon and Teyla pretending to be Wortley and Zeno! But um, Teyla's not thinking about shooting the ZPM is she? Rodney's gonna be SO mad!
sablecain chapter 16 . 10/9/2006
AH! I thought they were safe now! I thought you'd saved Rodney and now...MORE PIRATES? This is wonderfully unpredictable:) Glorious story. NOW SAVE RODNEY! Loved Sheppard in the dome and the way he kept talking to Rodney:)
spiritedchihiro chapter 17 . 10/9/2006
hehe.,i found the both of them very convincing pirates! and if i were the other ship i would back away...teyla sounds like a bad ass! hope rodney dont die
spiritedchihiro chapter 16 . 10/9/2006
of course you couldnt stop there and let our heros go home to rest! no bloody pirates! hehe.,..excellent!
angw chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
*smirks* Boy, oh boy, is Rodney missing all the fun. What quick thinking - Rix has been calling Ronon and Teyla, Zeno and Wortley and the other pirates haven't contest their identities.

Hehehe they are acting like true pirates and implying they want the treasure for themselves. Exceptional ploy. Hopefully it works.

I liked the one side conversation by Sheppard, especially some of the thoughts he doesn't usually share, and the description of his weightless journey to get Rodney.
Mercury's Winter chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
So says I! LOL I don't think they should quit their day job hehehe Gah, this story is killing me! I should have waited until it was done to read it! More please!
Mercury's Winter chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Holy crap! *is shocked* here I thought it was just about over, they were going to get Rodney home and all was going to be well :O *bounce* what a cool surprise! Reading on! Love it!
Random Clone chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
Hehe, yep Teyla and Ronon *do* make good pirates, though I wouldn't say that to their faces!

And as for knowing if I'm a clone or an original...

You *know* I can't tell... It would ruin the aura of mystique surrounding my person. :P
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »