Reviews for Among the Stars
Mercury's Winter chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
So says I! LOL I don't think they should quit their day job hehehe Gah, this story is killing me! I should have waited until it was done to read it! More please!
Mercury's Winter chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Holy crap! *is shocked* here I thought it was just about over, they were going to get Rodney home and all was going to be well :O *bounce* what a cool surprise! Reading on! Love it!
Random Clone chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
Hehe, yep Teyla and Ronon *do* make good pirates, though I wouldn't say that to their faces!

And as for knowing if I'm a clone or an original...

You *know* I can't tell... It would ruin the aura of mystique surrounding my person. :P
Random Clone chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Well, out of the frying pan and into the, ahm, *fire* metaphorically speaking! How utterly whumperful! *applauds*
The Wraith Sleep Tonight chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
ARG I think Beauty and the Beast do have pirate potential. Excellant curve ball. Do I see another image coming into play? I can only imagine. Actually I can't imagine becaue this story is an unbelievable roller coaster ride and I am in the first car screaming my head off.

I love these two chapter a day... It is really making my life.

pretty pathetic . ARG
drufan chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
Aye, they can act like scurvy dogs when they want, aargh. Open up the Calamari Shep. Get our poor, little Rodney home.
glocap chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Trapped with a worried and pissed off Teyla (I love kick-ass Teyla!)- I felt kind of sorry for Rix. And, that football has many uses, doesn't it? Great Shep save, Ronon! Trust Rodney to make imminent death hilarious. I wanted him to see the observation deck, but not like this.
drufan chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Well Shep, I'd be lettin' loose some of them thar little ol' squids.
drufan chapter 15 . 10/8/2006
How dare they set up so many rules! Just cuz it makes for exciting reading and great juxtaposition, doesn't give them the right to place such restrictions!

Rix should be one very happy man.
rebekah78 chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
Oh I see - post on the weekend then - fine, see if I care! Not like have to do anything! gr...Yesm indeedi sir, nothing better than to sit around all day reading fanfic authors who clearly have a deathwish. argh... (damn. mine didn't sound anywhere as good as yours...yes, yes, it's all in the 'r' *g*)

ok, so how many chapters did you post while I was "otherwise indisposed?" It's gotta be a record. I was of course thoroughly delighted to read all the new ones but I still couldn't help feeling a little bit peeved at one of the lines... :snarls at you: I ask you-

NT WRITES- "Jeez, how much time had passed since Rodney’d been shot?"

Oh days and days and days, I scream. Again, reiterating the cruelty of that, on character and crazed NT fan. Argh. Ok, getting better at it..

And now? Well, Rodney's still a little under the weather and not feeling quite 100%. I suppose that's to be expected but yes, I imagine Teyla and Ronon do make mighty fine... well come on? where's the next chapter? sheesh.
Jules47 chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
Teyla and Ronan make excellent pirates I just hope the real pirates don't call their bluff and move away and let them through with Shep and Rodney.
Hettie chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
All you need is a dead parrot on your shoulder. I love Teyla's attitude, and Ronan as Zeno-what a hoot!

Ready for my Rodney fix now.

Thanks for sharing.
Silverthreads chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
Another excellent chapter. Thanks!
Jules47 chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Just when Col Shepard thought he was on his way home to get Rodney to safety now Pirates! Love the twist.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 17 . 10/8/2006
Argh, yes they be. Great! Awesome chappie! Luckily for you, I haven't gotten into my secret stash of candy corn yet (happy Halloween!) so I 'm not very hyper. However, I am so ready for the next chapter! Let's go!
415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »