Reviews for Among the Stars
Silverthreads chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Huh, and here I thought they'd mostly died out, except for the three on the space station. good twist.
Spaceseeker chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
And just as I thought they were home and dry. This is a rollercoaster fic! Poor Rodney - how could you do this?

Hold on...more whumping and angst..hum...I totally love it!
Sholio chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
GAH! Boy, can you crank up the suspense.

But we got the "aww" rescue scene that I'd been craving, so ... it's all good. Well, not so good for Rodney. But at least he's with John. For now.
glocap chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
Rodney's hilarious names ("Mad Marauding Pirate Wench", "Super Pirate Monkey Girl"), for the pirate lady were so funny that I almost forgot how much trouble he was in. No, Rodney, it's not smart to piss off an already pissed off pirate.
glocap chapter 7 . 10/8/2006
So much going on here - Rodney shot and trying to get to Teyla for help, his being forced to let go of his precious laptop, his worrying about Teyla, Shep and Ronon being susprised by the wacko pirate lady, Teyla worried that she should've gone with Rodney, and Ronon and Zeno's football faceoff with an irritated Sheppard internally grousing because Zeno didn't consider him as much of a threat as he did Ronon (funny scene).
glocap chapter 6 . 10/8/2006
Damn, she shot Rodney! I wasn't expecting that. Rix's embarrassment about having Teyla and Shep see his dirty quarters was amusing as was the 'Country Captain' scene. Ronon and Shep with the football again, they're such guys. And, the Rodney and Teyla scenes were pure gold.
Hettie chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Last chapter was tense, but this is just, well, ARGH! Doesn't Jumper 5 have any little squiddy torpedoes? Off with their heads! Timing is truly everything, right evil cliffie person?

Moremoremore! NOW!

Sorry, got carried away then.

Thank? Maybe. Thanks for a really great adventure. Yeah.
Tazmy chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Ack! No no no, Mckay has to get to safety! Right?

I think I know what I love about this story. I love the dialogue, the descriptions, the pace, the voice, the action, the transitions... Okay, I just like the story. :) If you ever want to share how you mastered those techniques, I'd be happy to listen.

Oh yeah, I am still blaming all of you instead of just them. You should be glad that you had friends around willing to give you such an awesome challenge. Very cool. :)
flah7 chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Aye, Matey,there be pirates at our Starboard side.

Oh wait there is more Edmund Fitzgerald.

Does any one know where the love of God goes

When Bad Pirates turn the minutes to hours?

The searchers all say he should’ve made the Jumper Bay

If he'd put fifteen more light years behind him.

He might have boarded or he might have been zapped;

May have broken in orbit and taken some on ‘space’.

And all that remains is the face and the name

Rodney McKay the biggest Brain of this place.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
Crap. More pirates. Shoot. Great job with this chappie. Sorry I freaked out on you last time. I just really didn't want Rodney to die! Today, I'm mellower, and my hand is as far away from the caps lock as it can get while allowing me to still type a review. You did a wonderful job on Sheppard's characterization. I hope McKay is okay, as in not going to die. And I kinda hope Rix doesn't die, he's just a pirate and I kinda like him... see ya next chappie, and I'm looking very much forward to it!
arbitrary9 chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
lol. omg, more space pirates! or better to say the space pirates calvary has arrived! hehe

*shakes head* Just when you thought it was over too.. hahaha. not that I'm complaining! :P
The Wraith Sleep Tonight chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
OMG be prepared to be boarded !

You are ruthless you must be Bogachiel

Can't the SGA get a little break!

Love this chapter gravity stinks... I realize this as I grow old. Now Sheppard has the same opinion. Glad to hear it.

Oh stick to writing fanfic... you only got one number correct on the powerball. :( Oh well. I can still enjoy your story.

Thank you for the commercial break from reality.
Tipper chapter 16 . 10/8/2006
AH! NO! Raise the sails! Lower the mainstays! HARD TO PORT! Ready the cannons! AH!

Oh my GOD! Now, they decide to come back! Did that Wortley set a distress call! THAT WENCH!

What is he going to do?

(edge of my seat here, bonny NT!)
glocap chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
You did such a good job of showing Teyla and Sheppard's awe on the observation deck that I wish I were there. An excited Rodney and an alert, watchful Ronon are always good things.
glocap chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Love the Team's air of unease in the midst of what appears to be benign interaction with Rix and Zeno. I also enjoy seeing you focus on what's going on in Ronon's head.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »