Reviews for Among the Stars
glocap chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Love the Team's air of unease in the midst of what appears to be benign interaction with Rix and Zeno. I also enjoy seeing you focus on what's going on in Ronon's head.
spiritedchihiro chapter 15 . 10/8/2006
yay! see i knew she could do it!yay! now he can rescue rodney!
spiritedchihiro chapter 14 . 10/8/2006
oh oh! dear me...i know the answer to ronon's problem though! Send in the teyla...with her flying machine! hehe...excellent...didnt think it would be that simple!
Tazmy chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
I'll blame the lot of you if Rodney dies!

Now that you've met your challenge, please save my favorite scientist. :)
angw chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
Oh a challenge...and the resulting story is very inventive and entertaining.

Go Teyla go.

PS I like that Rodney has rubbed off onto the others...“This is NOT good!” Ronon exclaimed, sounding like Rodney at that moment.
Silverthreads chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
Rodney had better not die! But you are handling the challenges wonderfully. This is more a science fiction story than almost any other on the net. I like the space scenes a lot!
szhismine chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
great updates! poor Ronon, LOL. ;) i can't wait for more!
flah7 chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
OMG is that Lost in Space? with the little guy floating away getting smaller and smaller on the screen! The horrors! Or is that the Twilight Zone?

Ronon is up the poopy Creek without a canoe-its going to get messy.

Here is more of my long sad Ballad of Rodney (edmund) McKay (Fitzgerald)::

The wind in the wires made a tattle-tale sound

And the Wraith shot over their railing

And every man knew, as the Colonel did too,

T'was the witch of The Hive come stealin'.

The gate came late and their breakfast had to wait

When the Snares of the Wraith came slashin'.

When afternoon came it was freezin' rain

In the face of a maurading west wraith.
flah7 chapter 14 . 10/7/2006
Here is my ode to Rodney's Edmund Fitzgerald...my apologies to the song writer and all who read it. Verse 2:

Rodney was the pride of the Canadian side

Coming back from some ship in Atlantis

As big as brainiacs go, he was bigger than most

With synapses and signals well seasoned

Concluding some feats with amazing crystal tweaks

When they left fully loaded for Atlantis

And later that night when the ship's bell toned

Could it be the north wraith they'd been feelin'?

good God I'm good.

Oh and by the way Ronon might need a long sad ballad as well.

Something like...Going! Going! GONE!

(that's not very nice though)
flah7 chapter 13 . 10/7/2006
McKay shouldn't be dead-you're doing fine. the bleeding stopped, he's a bit cold but that is expected (blood loss-floating in space with no life support) its all good.

You'll be amazed at what a biologic system can endure when there is something to keep it going...and its amazing what simple things can take them out too.

Rodney is fine! He shouldn't be dead! No horrid depressing long ballads have come to mind so No Dead Rodney songs yet!

Oh...and maybe they should have shoved Rix into the suit, tied him with a leash and exposed him to space just to be sure the suit worked...if it did, reel him in and then send ronon out...

However they are rushed for time! Save RODNEY! (that should be a bumper sticker)
flah7 chapter 12 . 10/7/2006
Go get'em guys!

Save rodney! You saved the laptop, damn you! Save Rodney.

The edmund Fitzgerald ballad has been put on hold.

Pi has become Pie and am about to snack on it. No rhyming.
flah7 chapter 11 . 10/7/2006
The Edmund Fitzgerald has begun...

I want sound in space...there should be loud explosions, orchestras, musical numbers, gun shots, laughter and the such.

The dirge has begun.

Pi is being rhymed with and I am sad. Shall go hug Banzai's head and annoy her.
flah7 chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
OH NO!

No Edmund Fitzgerald Ballads! NO PI!

You've saved the laptop now save Rodney!

Bonny Anne Bonny the ruthless piratess must be snuffed out the airlock or made to walk the plank! Or clean the poop deck with an old toothbrush with really scant bristles!

Save Rodney! If you had a peg leg I'd sic termites on you!
The Wraith Sleep Tonight chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
Tipper would NEVER allow you to kill Rodney...As for Gatebiscuit I have no clue. Clueless Blonde here.

Great story... Love It. "You get two snaps around the world...bla bla bla." (from In Living Color).

So let me get this straight in my mind (hm) If I give you a few images you will write a story to go with them? Could get into MAJOR kinky trouble... LOL

You're doing great...

Could today me a three..fer
flah7 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Someone should sing songs about him. Ballads. Long ballads.

Something good. Not that Barry Manilow crap.

Maybe something closer to “The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald”, but with a happier ending.

Maybe that wasn’t such a good example.

Oh my God-I think I pulled something laughing. that has to be some of the best mental Dialogue I've read since-well your last story. You are killing me over here. Love this.

Yes, he should watch the SuperNova and bask in its beauty...but NO rhyming with PI!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »