Reviews for Among the Stars
flah7 chapter 8 . 10/7/2006
those Scurvy Dogs! Arggh, they should drink more Grog and lighten up! Perhaps loot and pillage and not harrass the greatest and brightest mind in their galaxy!

they shouldn't be chasing poor rodney up and down tubes, making him carry his laptop...what if he did fall and did land on his laptop and break it...then what? All that info lost!

What type of Pirate name is Brogachief? Foolish name! No respectable pirate would be called that!
sablecain chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
Okay I've changed my mind...Tipper and Gatebiscuit are the evil ones! But they're also brilliant to have challenged you into this most excellent story because if anyone could incorporate all that stuff-its YOU! AWESOME save by Teyla (loved her sitting on Rix) Now that you've saved Ronon-SAVE RODNEY! please;)
Mercury's Winter chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
Blame them if Rodney dies LMAO!

Loved how you answered this challenge, Teyla and Ronon were perfect :D I was on the edge of my seat!

More please! John HAS to get in there!
Mercury's Winter chapter 14 . 10/7/2006
oh boy! Poor Ronon! Loved John's inane ramblings :D I could see him as one of the queer eye guys LOL j/k

I'm SO glad there's another chapter! Reading on!
sablecain chapter 14 . 10/7/2006
RONON! You really are evil aren't you? Lovely part, nice to see Ronon unsure of himself and yet...RONON!
Hettie chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
The person who writes the story is responsible for the survival of my favorite character. So far, so good, I say. This is truly an exciting adventure. Back to Rodney?

Thanks for sharing.
Jules47 chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
Way to go Teyla, she's certainly learned some new skills in this rescue. Poor Rix, well he is concussed and having Teyla sitting on him probably isn't helping but hey can't have him swipe Ronan with that thing can we. At least now Shep can go save Rodney and boy does he need saving.
Jules47 chapter 14 . 10/7/2006
I enjoyed this chapter, Shep talking to Rodney about nothing much and keeping him grounded and Ronan and his fear. Poor guy his dreadlocks will never be the same again.

Now I'm worried because Ronan is in danger of being lost in space and we can't have that. I hope Teyla can go after him because I'm pretty sure Shep will be going straight for Rodney.
Random Clone chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
"Blame them if Rodney dies!"

Ha! If he dies there shall be an uprising of immeasurable proportions!

... And there'll be a very, very sad clone.
Random Clone chapter 14 . 10/7/2006
Oh, not good. REELY not good! Oh, Sheppard!
armageddon-incarnate chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
You better not have Rodney die, or I'll go scream at Gatebiscut and Tipper, and they'll go deaf, and blind, and bad things will happen, and I'll lose my voice, and then I'll be MAD! SO DON'T LET MCKAY DIE! MCKAY LIVES! LALALALA! SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW! VIS-A-VIE! C'EST LA VIE! HUM-DRUM! I AM HYPER, AND MY CAPS LOCK IS ON, AND I DON'T REALLY FEEL LIKE TURNING IT OFF, BUT I WILL BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY REALLY CREEPED OUT RIGHT NOW! Great job with the chappie. GO TEYLA! OH NO, MY CAPS LOCK IS BACK ON! WE'RE SPINNING OUT OF CONTROL! ARGH! SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPPIE!
Tipper chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
BLAME US? You wicked, little, blame-placing...writer!

If you weren't so damn good at writing, I'd come out there and beat you on the head with a stick!

If she kills Rodney, it's her fault! Not ours! RODNEY! If this were my story, I'D SAVE YOU! LOL!

Meanwhile (and imagine this being delivered in a grumbled tone), the story is still awesome. Darn you. Particularly adored Teyla sitting on Rix. That had to make him happy. Blind eye and all!
Tipper chapter 14 . 10/7/2006
*clap clap clap clap*

And that, ladies and gents, was part of the challenge! Ronon out of his element-can't get more out of your element than that!

Oh, this was awesome, NT. Absolutely AWESOME! You did this so, so, so well! Ronon is so alive and real in this, not merely a caricature, but a whole, real, scared human being. So brilliant. I so loved how you wrote this whole section. Incredible. You really are the master!
nebbyJen chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
Just got caught up...wow have you been busy! So much going on, it's great. And well, the challenges from your friends are the best. LOL! Ronon doing the spacewalk, Teyla flying the ship! Sweet! NOW can you go save our poor half dead scientistt?
Sholio chapter 15 . 10/7/2006
Still getting all squee-ful when I see a new chapter in my Inbox. Yay Ronon, doing the spacewalk thing! Yay Teyla, doing the crane thing! (And LOL at her controlling Rix by sitting on him.) Yay Sheppard, talking to Rodney and waiting for Ronon to finish up. Is this the moment we've all been waiting for, the rescue? YES! Only knowing you, the answer will probably be NO, because something horrible will come up and delay things still further. Poor Rodney.

So, I *was* kind of off on how they'd get into the dome, mainly because I forgot that Sheppard wouldn't be able to spacewalk and fly the jumper at the same time.

LOL at the challenge and how you worked in the spacecrane thing. Very clever.

I shouldn't be impatient because we just got two chapters in one day, but I want my John/Rodney h/c fix now. *cries*
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »