Reviews for Among the Stars
Whirlwind421 chapter 21 . 4/16/2009
Awesome! Great story!
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Poor Ronon! It's nice to see Ronon out of his element!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Ignore the boxes you say...Now, how will I do that now that you said that. LOL! Good story!
x Varda x chapter 21 . 9/23/2008
Beautiful space based adventure. I love the descriptions of the surroundings of the space station. Good Rodney whumping too.

Thanks
ferryboat George chapter 21 . 6/5/2008
Another delightful fic. It was fun seeing Ronon and Teyla saving the day in a different way.

and his eyes lit upon their packs, bulky with what they contained.

ROFLMAOOL! ICB! ICB! They're going to shoot a *football* at them! I knew that football was important :P

On the other side of the galaxy, a brownish ball, with a strange shape and white stitching down one side, continued its straight and unhindered flight among the stars.

Just had the thought, should it be headed in the right direction, of it someday smacking into the Deadalous
SaJi chapter 21 . 4/29/2008
Once again another beautiful fikkie of Doom. Loved, loved, loved the whole "McKay got shot and must escape" bit as he ah..got shot and escaped. o3o; And the imagery when he woke up floating in the non-gravity of the observation deck was really beautiful and it was fun seeing Teyla & Ronon doing things they wouldn't normally do. The look on Ronon's face as he was floating away is particularly nice, not to mention Teyla sitting on Rix. Keke Speaking of, I'm really glad he didn't die, he grew on me and endeared himself with the last two chapters.
Space1Traveler chapter 21 . 4/27/2008
This has been a good story. Good whump for Rodney too. Thanks for the adventure.
corneroffandom chapter 21 . 1/1/2008
OMG Lol. I read up to chapter six last night and figured, eh it was a long one, I'd take a break, get some sleep and pick it up tonight... once I did, I couldn't put back down. This fic had every part of a space adventure that someone could ask for! Friggin Wortley, lol. LOL Rix keeping part of Ronon's dreads. HAHA. Way to go on making me determined to read every one of your Rodney whumpage fics. :D
sentarla chapter 21 . 12/11/2007
great story, i love how so many of your stories have mckay angst. my faviourite.

thanks!
Keyanna chapter 21 . 6/28/2007
That darn crafty space pirate weasel! Oh, well. Now it's camping time for our team! A very good story.
Keyanna chapter 20 . 6/28/2007
Rodney's alive! And he's got the supernova data! Hooray! And Rix is alive too! And piratey-looking! And only a little bit brain-damaged! Yay!
Keyanna chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
Rodney! Yay, Rodney! Now I won't have to hunt down anyone! Which is good, because I really like their stories.

I loved the conversations by Rodney's bedside, and I also was really touched by the exchange between Sheppard and Teyla just after the jumper landed. Possibly one of their sweetest exchanges I've seen.

And "Queer Eye" as a classic case of Stockholm Syndrome? I love it.
Keyanna chapter 18 . 6/28/2007
Oh no! Rodney! I'd threaten to track down Tipper and Gatebiscuit, but I've got the feeling that they never insisted that the space battle in question make Rodney DEAD! So I'm going to have to hunt you down. And them too. As accomplices.

But I congratulate Ronon on an even better tactical use of a football, and I wail and gnash my teeth at stupid Sheppard and Ronon's stupid football-throwing DHD-breaking antics. Bastards. Now fix Rodney!
Keyanna chapter 17 . 6/28/2007